• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Okokaykay

Okokaykay

May 10, 2023
Things are getting really unbearable - No matter how hard I try, or how much support is in place, I don't seem to be able to keep up or feel okay for long.

I want to end it all, but I live with family and don't really have money. Are there any painless methods available? Ones that are guaranteed to work. The idea of failing and ending up with a disability that results in me being a bigger burden terrifies me.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: helplessufferer and Praestat_Mori
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
Things are getting really unbearable - No matter how hard I try, or how much support is in place, I don't seem to be able to keep up or feel okay for long.

I want to end it all, but I live with family and don't really have money. Are there any painless methods available? Ones that are guaranteed to work. The idea of failing and ending up with a disability that results in me being a bigger burden terrifies me.
Sn should be affordable

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I don't know where to get ahold of that in the uk, or how to get it without family finding out
Pm me

To get without family finding out, you have to find a way

Save money now do when you have money

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that you are trapped in such a horrible situation at home with your family. It is so incredibly difficult to leave this world in a peacefuly and painless way because there are no easy and 100% safe methods available. The only painless method I could think of would be the CO method in a tent. Everything should be easily accessible without being suspecious to anyone. I wish you all the best!

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that an easily accessible, very reliable and painless method that one could succeed with when there are other people around is of course something that would be far too good to be true in this world, suicide simply just isn't straightforward especially as we exist in such an anti-suicide society and that's the reality, if suicide was that easy then this site would never need to exist. I also fear failing ctb, such a thing sounds so horrible to me and I hate how we exist in a world where we cannot just leave in peace but anyway best wishes.

J

jonward55

Ā£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Is there any supplier of SN in the UK anymore? No one seems to be able to find any šŸ˜Ŗ

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
The source that I knew doesnĀ“t sell to private individuals anymore. Someone reported them.

All other sources in Europe are located in the EU. But when you order from there UK customs would be involved. Last option would be to travel to one of the EU countries and buy it there.

Eternal Sleep!

Eternal Sleep!

Thinking of CTB because of f*cking RSI!
May 13, 2023
SN if done right should be pretty painless and without too much fear (SI). 25 grams in 50ml of water should do the trick, and if it doesn't the brain damage should be minimal or nonexistent.

For instant death (if you have the guts) ride your car at high speed (130mph or above) and ram it into a truck on the other lane making a frontal collision. Death should be pretty much instant.

Then you have hanging or drowning. Hanging is pretty difficult, there are many factors that you must take in consideration to succeed. Drowning is pretty simple, walk in a lake with dumbbells or kettlebells on your feet secured with a rope very tight and unable to untie, then there is the point of no return and you die by suffocation. With drowning you can't back out while with hanging you can and like I said it's lots easier to pull of.