• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what suicide should always be accepted, it's so incredibly cruel and hellish how there's no acceptance towards suicide. If people want to die they should simply be able to have the option to die in peace, like an instant peaceful poison or guaranteed suicide pill with no risks or struggle involved, it's evil how people cannot just die peacefully with the society we exist in being so incredibly anti-suicide instead with painless methods made inaccessible.

The fact that people are left with no choice but to resort to risky or painful suicide methods and have to suffer so much to leave this existence is an absolutley unacceptable crime. I just find it so disgusting how selfish humans procreate even know existing is nothing but pointless suffering yet access to a painless death isn't an automatic human right, if humans are going to impose existence then people should be able to free themselves from this hellish, harmful imposition in peace whenever they want to.

I'd never wish to exist and I find existing to be beyond undesirable, I just wish for eternal nothingness instead. Not everyone wants to suffer for decades on end just to be tormented by old age in this pointless existence that was always so unnecessary in the first place which is why suicide needs to be accepted. It's devastating how I cannot just have the option to fall asleep eternally whenever I wish to, I don't want to suffer in any way and in existence there's no limit as to how much one can suffer.

• Love
Reactions: downagain, WhatPowerIs, AdamOndiAhman and 8 others
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Missed my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Agreed, the right to life should always come with the right to die.

Reactions: downagain, WhatPowerIs, myusername890 and 3 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Agreed!

Reactions: WhatPowerIs, myusername890 and ijustwishtodie
jbear824

jbear824

trapped & scared
Jul 4, 2023
I agree. The fact that we do not have the option of leaving whenever we choose, and that we've given our governments the power of gods to control life and death is disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, SMmetalhead36 and Alexei_Kirillov
M

MarkSmith73

Apr 14, 2024
No matter what suicide should always be accepted, it's so incredibly cruel and hellish how there's no acceptance towards suicide. If people want to die they should simply be able to have the option to die in peace, like an instant peaceful poison or guaranteed suicide pill with no risks or struggle involved, it's evil how people cannot just die peacefully with the society we exist in being so incredibly anti-suicide instead with painless methods made inaccessible.

The fact that people are left with no choice but to resort to risky or painful suicide methods and have to suffer so much to leave this existence is an absolutley unacceptable crime. I just find it so disgusting how selfish humans procreate even know existing is nothing but pointless suffering yet access to a painless death isn't an automatic human right, if humans are going to impose existence then people should be able to free themselves from this hellish, harmful imposition in peace whenever they want to.

I'd never wish to exist and I find existing to be beyond undesirable, I just wish for eternal nothingness instead. Not everyone wants to suffer for decades on end just to be tormented by old age in this pointless existence that was always so unnecessary in the first place which is why suicide needs to be accepted. It's devastating how I cannot just have the option to fall asleep eternally whenever I wish to, I don't want to suffer in any way and in existence there's no limit as to how much one can suffer.
There's no eternal nothingness. You go here instead.