FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
No matter what it will always be preferable to eternally cease existing, to me nothingness is all that's ideal, all that existence does is create harm and suffering. It's so disgusting how people procreate, they are so deluded, it's such a cruel thing to force life into this hellish reality where we cannot even just die in peace despite the fact that death is the only relief.

I'll always see it as better to die as death means peace, all that appeals to me is a dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, the true problem lies in existence itself. To cease existing is ideal as then existence won't be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it.
Honestly it's so delusional to worship existence as it's just so futile and cruel with no limit as to how torturous it can get.
Death solves everything and suicide is suffering prevention, I so envy those who die as they are at peace now, I see so much beauty in eternally ceasing to exist, only nothingness is desirable.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36, sad_rock, floralheaddress and 6 others
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
This post makes me think of the End of Evangalion

Reactions: tiger b and haibane
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
the sad part about being in eternal sleep is that you can't experience what nothingness is. you can only be nothing. to experience it requires a conscious. i guess the lack of awareness is what makes it peaceful. like being in a suspended state

Reactions: ijustwishtodie and Forever Sleep
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
No matter what it will always be preferable to eternally cease existing, to me nothingness is all that's ideal, all that existence does is create harm and suffering. It's so disgusting how people procreate, they are so deluded, it's such a cruel thing to force life into this hellish reality where we cannot even just die in peace despite the fact that death is the only relief.

I'll always see it as better to die as death means peace, all that appeals to me is a dreamless and eternal sleep where all is forgotten about, the true problem lies in existence itself. To cease existing is ideal as then existence won't be my problem anymore and I won't have to deal with it.
Honestly it's so delusional to worship existence as it's just so futile and cruel with no limit as to how torturous it can get.
Death solves everything and suicide is suffering prevention, I so envy those who die as they are at peace now, I see so much beauty in eternally ceasing to exist, only nothingness is desirable.
I completely agree.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
the sad part about being in eternal sleep is that you can't experience what nothingness is. you can only be nothing. to experience it requires a conscious. i guess the lack of awareness is what makes it peaceful. like being in a suspended state

Yeah- exactly this. I hope we all experience a moment of absolute bliss before we die where everything fades away and we are at peace and can enjoy it before feeling nothing at all. I don't think everyone gets that though. Oh well- I guess the absence of struggle and suffering that we encounter in life would be enough.

S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Yeah- exactly this. I hope we all experience a moment of absolute bliss before we die where everything fades away and we are at peace and can enjoy it before feeling nothing at all. I don't think everyone gets that though. Oh well- I guess the absence of struggle and suffering that we encounter in life would be enough.
i imagine the moment as a warm heavy blanket weighing me down as my mind drifts away into eternal sleep. death is comforting when life leaves you empty handed.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
is that sad? In fact, that's a reason why I want to be dead. Sure, I won't feel happy or anything but, at the same time, I wouldn't feel depressed due to that as I wouldn't feel anything at all. To me, this is what makes death blissful. I no longer have to worry about anything ever again, I'd no longer have needs that need to be satisfied

• Love
Reactions: sad_rock