FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
And this is why the lack of reliable suicide method options really is something so cruel and horrible. I will always see it as better to die as one cannot suffer from being eternally unaware, death removes the ability to suffer and instead there is just nothingness, as I very strongly believe that once we die, we cease existing and that is it for us, we are gone.
To have the ability to exist is such a terrible, repulsive and harmful burden, I see existence as nothing more than a virus that is ultimately responsible for all suffering and torment.

All that existence does is create problems there was never a need for, if there was no existence there would be no need for anything and one wouldn't be able to suffer from anything in this existence where there is no limit as to how much we can suffer.

All that existing beings are doing is waiting to decay and die anyway all while suffering so sensessly in the process, I will always see it as preferable to not exist to escape from suffering, there is nothing to be gained by suffering in this futile existence.

To have the ability to exist just causes harm, existence is the true problem and for me death will always be the solution. I see it as better that existence is erased and forgotten about as existence is undeniably so hellish.

• Informative
Reactions: myusername890, Immensevoid, Meditation guide and 8 others
day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Existing is so exhausting and futile. If the world allowed people to have a safe way out we wouldn't have to continue such a meaningless and pointless life. I hate that things like Nembutal are being stowed away so that we can be forced to suffer. This world is truly so cruel and no one deserves the pain it brings.

Reactions: myusername890, Immensevoid, Meditation guide and 5 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've never really enjoyed life, even on the rare occasions when everything was going OK.
Existence is just a series of never - ending problems and is boring at the best of times.
I'm just a biochemical entity with no real purpose and and an existence devoid of meaning.

Reactions: Meditation guide and WonderingSoul
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
FC really is talking about the basis of Buddhism when she (or he sorry if I use the wrong pronoun) talks about the idea of "All that existence does is create problems there was never a need for".

Some very spiritual deep thinkers (and meditators) arrived at the same conclusion thousands of years ago and based a religion on that.

The real problem then becomes how to escape from the never ending cycle of being born into new lives, forever. This happens because we are attached to all sorts of things that keep pulling us back here, it's an addiction to life and all the shit that it involves. I am attached to things like flowers, animals, a few people, America, and all these things guarantee I will die and then come back again, and again.

I don't want to do that. The goal is to achieve the state of never getting pulled back again.

Last edited:
Reactions: tiger b
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
You might be shocked to hear that I pretty much believe that. I just call our final state of being God, but the G word annoys people so much I could easily call it nothingness.

I've heard it said that life is a delusion so that we play out all possibilities before we arrive at our 'final destination' without ego and accepting of what we are.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE