restforeternity

restforeternity

Student
Feb 17, 2019
I wonder how my folks and siblings would be now if I had jumped off our 13th floor apartment 26 years ago. How do I still remember that? I wonder if my parents were ever traumatized when they sent me to the hospital after my attempt to bleed to death. Almost three years ago, another failed attempt with sleeping pills. I am sorry for putting everyone through that. Seems like I just want to get some sort of disease and die from it. If I could get away with a freak accident or a carefully orchestrated accident, that'd be ideal.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Meditation guide, Pen>Sword, demuic and 2 others
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I'm so sorry for all that you're going through. You're saying your family would be better off if you died?

Reactions: restforeternity
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living can be painful, I have similar thoughts wishing I could just die in an accident. It can be hard to take our own lives. I'm sorry to hear you are going through that, I wish you well.

Reactions: restforeternity
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
I understand not wanting to cause pain to your family. Dont worry about society in general though. They dont worry about you. Must be hard though not wanting to hurt your family and not wanting to live anymore. Wish you the best however it turns out!

Reactions: Meditation guide and restforeternity