N

No longer suicidalšŸ˜

Finally happy again
Nov 23, 2022
Hi everyone

I used to be on this site pretty much every day. I don't even remember the last time I logged in. I'm happy to say that I'm no longer suicidal. Meds did help me after many failed experiments. I hate how it took so long to find the right combination of meds.

My life still sucks, nothing changed in terms of my objective reality. My mental state however is much better than it used be. I'm planning on going back to college and getting useful degree that can open doors for me.

If any of you is planning on ending it all, please give medicine a shot and try different meds before you give up.

I won't be able to reply to your comments as I will log out for good once I post this. I just wanted to leave this post here for a little bit of hope.

Wish you all the best guys

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: YAYorNAY, 7thundercloud, Catastrofe and 13 others
Viranamari

Viranamari

A Future Corpse
Feb 22, 2023
It's wonderful that you no longer feel suicidal. I agree with your advice. I'm sure most people who are suicidal probably already did exhaust their help options. I certainly hope things will remain the way it is now.

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot and FacePALM
I

itsallpointless

Experienced
Feb 9, 2023
Same but my reasons for ctb haven't gone trying to fix them and having doubts, but oh wells baby steps slow, steady and patient

• Love
Reactions: Xernarot
T

ThatStateOfMind

Enlightened
Nov 13, 2021
Hi everyone

I used to be on this site pretty much every day. I don't even remember the last time I logged in. I'm happy to say that I'm no longer suicidal. Meds did help me after many failed experiments. I hate how it took so long to find the right combination of meds.

My life still sucks, nothing changed in terms of my objective reality. My mental state however is much better than it used be. I'm planning on going back to college and getting useful degree that can open doors for me.

If any of you is planning on ending it all, please give medicine a shot and try different meds before you give up.

I won't be able to reply to your comments as I will log out for good once I post this. I just wanted to leave this post here for a little bit of hope.

Wish you all the best guys
I'm too afraid of meds currently but I'm glad they worked for you! I've also recently applied for college and hoping to get in this summer, and if I can't this summer, I'll do it this fall, no later.

What are you majoring in if you don't mind me asking!

• Love
manta

manta

its gonna be ok
Mar 26, 2023
Glad they worked for you!
Peace out

• Love
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I'm really happy for you, and I wish you the best. It doesn't seem like medication has helped me be well myself, it does reduce the pain thought, although its still there lurking behind me

Last edited:
  • Love
juxtajuno

juxtajuno

bpd qweenie <3
Jan 25, 2023
i'm very happy for you! wishing you the best of luck in your schooling and general life. <3

ratlover223

ratlover223

angelic fairy butterfly
Mar 13, 2023
Good luck! I am happy for you.