Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I've tried so so so many times to figure out and write a suicide note that accurately describes what I went though during my life and the things I felt, and my reasoning for ctb. But it seems like no matter what, I'm never able to fully put everything I felt down on a piece of paper. I'm never able to fully put to justice everything I went through in this life on a piece of paper.

I either have periods where I'm certain no one gives a shit about me, or there's periods where I know people care and are going to be heart broken and my suicide is going to destroy them.

So I don't want to write a note, but then I do, but I never know what to put down, or if people will even think what I went through was that bad? I don't even think it was that bad, compared to what other people have gone through. Many people in my family have gone through worser things than I have, and they are still here and breathing, so why tf should I ctb? They survived their traumas, why should I ctb? I mean, I really really want to ctb, but do I even have a right? I don't even think what I went though was that bad...

(sorry, what started from me wanting insight turned into a rant...)

Reactions: Sunset Limited
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
If you don't think it will make difference don't bother.
On the other hand it can be quite useful in case your ctb attempt fails and are left in a vegetative state.
Give instructions to not keep you alive etc.
You can also give instructions with what to do with the rest of your money / property in a last will.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sunset Limited and Mooshi
Mooshi

Mooshi

Across space and across time, I will be there.
Jan 13, 2020
I have a question, should I write my suicide letter on a actual piece of paper, or should I just keep it on my phone notes? I feel like writing it on a actual piece of paper is more personal and maybe more thoughtful, but I also really don't like writing, and it's much easier to just type my letter. My letter is also very long and putting everything down on paper is just a hassle to me. Does it really matter? What do other people think?

Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
I don't even have energy to write a suicide note. But there must be something that proves that I love and care about those who care about me. After I CTB, they may feel ignored anyway. So I think I should have a satisfactory explanation of my CTB reasons and motivation. My mother, my sister and her son. This note should be a good explanation for them. Whatever we write, it will always be incomplete. It does not relieve a mother's pain. Maybe a lifetime will read that note every day and refresh her pain. It's scary to even think about these, but when the time comes I'll have to do it because I have to wake up from this nightmare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi and Ame
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
That's a question that essentially only you can answer based on your priorities. A suicide note represents the last message of a suicide so do not leave anything behind and say everything you have to say to those who you should.

Things outside the content of the letter as such are a matter of mere comfort or preferences too, if you do not mind the note to be fancy, just do it as it is most comfortable for you.

Reactions: Mooshi
All-Dead-Y

All-Dead-Y

Vancant meat suit for sale!
Apr 4, 2021
I have a question, should I write my suicide letter on a actual piece of paper, or should I just keep it on my phone notes? I feel like writing it on a actual piece of paper is more personal and maybe more thoughtful, but I also really don't like writing, and it's much easier to just type my letter. My letter is also very long and putting everything down on paper is just a hassle to me. Does it really matter? What do other people think?
I'd put it on paper. Or at least keep a piece of paper that says "Suicide note is on my phone" or something. I'd feel kinda rude snooping through a dead person's phone. Or anyone's phone, for that matter

Reactions: Mooshi