I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
I need to ctb. Everyone I try to talk to just leaves me. My relationships are failing. I am just not worthy or good enough. Having constant panic attacks and headaches and no one will help me I can't cope my head hurts so much and I've been sick from so much stress and constantly abandoned. I must be so disgusting everyone wants to avoid me I'm so sorry for you reading this I have tears in my eyes I'm thinking whether to make this my last few days. I am 20 years old. I don't have much hope

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: trulyfeelhopeless, Callie Arcale, OpheliasFlowers and 4 others
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Wish I knew what to say. I'm so sorry that you are cornered like this :(

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers and LADY007
I

imjustherehi

Dec 20, 2021
Wish I knew what to say. I'm so sorry that you are cornered like this :(
It's okay . No one will help me idk what to do I am begging for help and I'm ignored even by the suicide hotline I'm scared I literally feel like jumping

• Hugs
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, DanWhoLikesPie and OnlyTheWind
OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
It's okay . No one will help me idk what to do I am begging for help and I'm ignored even by the suicide hotline I'm scared I literally feel like jumping
If possible, try to sleep it off and avoid seeing the people who trigger those feelings. I know that is pretty weak advice, but perhaps it will help a little to calm you down, at least until you are certain that death is the only remedy.

Reactions: DanWhoLikesPie
DanWhoLikesPie

DanWhoLikesPie

Dec 14, 2021
I need to ctb. Everyone I try to talk to just leaves me. My relationships are failing. I am just not worthy or good enough. Having constant panic attacks and headaches and no one will help me I can't cope my head hurts so much and I've been sick from so much stress and constantly abandoned. I must be so disgusting everyone wants to avoid me I'm so sorry for you reading this I have tears in my eyes I'm thinking whether to make this my last few days. I am 20 years old. I don't have much hope
I'm so sorry you're feeling this way. You are a beautiful person, and I very much enjoyed our Discord chat!

Not saying not to CTB, but maybe wait... Get over this toxic relationship... Be yourself... Hang out with friends... You may feel better. You may not. But there is always time to CTB later...

Last edited: