No goal to reach

Only waiting death

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Cowtipper, anxivoid and 5 others
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I don't mean to sound like a complete douchebag because I've been there and sometimes I'm still there,
but you have to ask yourself, is that what your brain tells you, or is that what your heart tells you?

I feel your pain brother.
I hope you feel better.
:heart:

Reactions: whywere
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I don't mean to sound like a complete douchebag because I've been there and sometimes I'm still there,
but you have to ask yourself, is that what your brain tells you, or is that what your heart tells you?

I feel your pain brother/sister.
I hope you feel better.
Trust me, it's what my brain tells me. I've tried to fight but the enemy is too strong

M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
same here...i wish my parents were dead so id be free to choose

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Trust me, it's what my brain tells me. I've tried to fight but the enemy is too strong

heheh same bro.
It's no simple task to right away take control of negative self-talk, it takes practice.
Doesn't mean it's impossible.

The happiness is out there, you just have to want it and be able to see yourself through.
We all have those days where things are kinda fucked, but know that it's okay to not feel okay sometimes.

Believe in yourself, and carry on your journey in life, go after the very things that make you happy.

Last edited:
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I do have small things to look forward too but if I were to die before they happened I wouldn't mind. I'm excited for some stuff in the future but even if it's a big thing it will only give me a spark of serotonin for a meaningless amount of time considering all the rest of my life I've been miserable. And future in general isn't looking good, lower wages, higher rent and higher prices in general, racism, karens, crime, human trafficking, organ harvesting, rape, murder, sick people in high places that can influence the world...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 19654 and KleinerWolf
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
heheh same bro.
It's no simple task to right away take control of negative self-talk, it takes practice.
Doesn't mean it's impossible.

The happiness is out there, you just have to want it and be able to see yourself through.
We all have those days where things are kinda fucked, but know that it's okay to not feel okay sometimes.

Believe in yourself, and carry on your journey in life, go after the very things that make you happy.
It's clear we have very different views/problems. I won't judge yours, but I fear things won't be so easy for me
I do have small things to look forward too but if I were to die before they happened I wouldn't mind. I'm excited for some stuff in the future but even if it's a big thing it will only give me a spark of serotonin for a meaningless amount of time considering all the rest of my life I've been miserable. And future in general isn't looking good, lower wages, higher rent and higher prices in general, racism, karens, crime, human trafficking, organ harvesting, rape, murder, sick people in high places that can influence the world...
The pain I have to suffer waiting is far greater than what small bit of pleasure they may give

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf and Nymph
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020

I think the problem with our thoughts pattern is that the brain is arrogant,
it cannot predict the future but it insists that it can, it likes to feed on whatever bad experiences you have in the past,
and it doesn't let go.

I'm aware the world is not perfect,
but there are just as many good people and kindness out there as opposed to all the negativities and crimes.

I literally reduced the frequency I watch news nowadays.
9 times out of 10, the news report something with intention to make you furious.
That's just silly.
It's clear we have very different views/problems. I won't judge yours, but I fear things won't be so easy for me

The pain I have to suffer waiting is far greater than what small bit of pleasure they may give

I'm not much different from you.
But what's the root problem that bothers you the most?
if thats not too personal to share

Last edited:
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
I'm aware the world is not perfect,
but there are just as many good people and kindness out there as opposed to all the negativities and crimes.
I'm sorry but this is just false. Even the kindest people become monsters when they see someone "unworthy"

• Hugs
Reactions: KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
I'm sorry but this is just false. Even the kindest people become monsters when they see someone "unworthy"
you are not wrong.
I guess not everyone will be likeminded.
It would be supposedly difficult for them to reach out to one another.
In that sense they are not much helpful.

Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
I can relate. It just doesn't feel like there's any point in continuing to live if I don't have a future. I'll just be prolonging my suffering.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005 and KleinerWolf