CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Yea wat do me lose all keep stay fake life no able do any no have slf this all frc rly wat do not know, this awfl wrld awfl species frc me stay rly not want stay even 1d .

yea this how wat resn stay no have slf no have any all ddnd wat do wat do wat do, this same me see bio mchn move no me yea all awfl scum species me insd die me lose all slf skl tlnt wat resn stay, awfl life no give life no give death peace , no able get want no able get any ,,rly awfl wrld hadnf this injury damage hadnf this callous species, all awfl wish no see

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: cosnidering_ctb, Daxter_87, LoiteringClouds and 11 others
quietwater

quietwater

delusional poet
May 2, 2023
I wish you the best, it's very hard to be forced into something, it's really cruel. I hope you can find a bit of comfort, any kind of comfort, in anything. I hope you can feel even a tiny bit better writing in this forum. Feel free to reply if you want to talk a bit, or for anything really <3

• Hugs
Reactions: cosnidering_ctb, Daxter_87, F&Inside and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It sounds very horrible what you are going through and it certainly disgusts me how there is so much unnecessary suffering in this existence, I despise those humans who purposely make suicide as difficult as possible, it's inhumane.

• Hugs
Reactions: cosnidering_ctb and Daxter_87
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
The hand you've been dealt is absolutely horrible, and the worst part, I imagine, is how life has taken everything from you while you could only watch powerlessly. You loved science, drawing, writing, games, etc., but now you can hardly do anything. The feeling of losing all that must be beyond painful; indeed, if such a catastrophe were to befall me, I'd gnash my teeth in anger and frustration.

Truthfully, I wish I could give you some comfort, but I know that words are useless, especially in cases like this. All I can say is that you have my deepest sympathy, CTB Dream. šŸ˜„

Reactions: cosnidering_ctb