bersecti

bersecti

Oct 12, 2024
My first post on here so hi everybody and thanks for having me. I have no friends in real life to talk to. It was easy for a while as I joined the services young and discharged in my late twenties. I have made very few friends since then and am about to turn 60.

I feel frustrated with the anti suicide community for being so pro life but where are they for me in my bedroom alone right now? I'll tell you where they are, they are the same place that the pro-lifers are after the baby is born and mum and child are alone, NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. They do tell me there is a website with some lovely reassuring pixels on it. Also I can talk to these people in person on the phone! Oh hang on, the suicidal person has to pick up the phone to initiate the call!? Which neuro typical 'normal' idiot came up with that brilliant idea? There's a phone somewhere sitting in an office covered in dust.

I am at the stage where I have a huge amount of Facebook friends that I never see in real life. I am estranged from my remaining family. Today I posted for the first time in ages and wrote a little story of how depression makes me feel like I am not part of the human race. Sure enough in rolled the emojis. Several hearts, a few thumbs up, and even some of the new heart cuddle ones. My phone has beeped twice. Once to tell me my son just recharged the credit on his Aldi phone and once to let me know my Samsung Privacy settings have changed.

I think I could post not only on my page but the local community page that I would be uncontactable after Sunday 1800 hours due to my suicide and the only person that would pick up the phone would be a pissed off customer that I had agreed to wire in a TV aerial outlet in his man's cave so him and his mates could watch the footy on Friday.

Surely such an unliked loser should be allowed to CTB?

• Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter and Demian
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
You're very welcome bersecti!

It's really hard these days. People would rather spend hours on their cell phones than talk in person. When I'm in a place and everyone is only on their cell phones, I leave.

These pro-life people are only like this because they don't want the possibility of being accused. I don't encourage people to ctb, but I'm not going to stop them from doing it either, because there are many people who, after a while, get better and get on with their lives. But others, like me, only need a miracle. I've already tried it three times, and the last time I was in a coma for 22 days, and even with that, I'm still looking for ctb.

P.S.: ctb = catch the bus = commit suicide