CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
Well this talj what happne truth also no feel safe, imagine lose consciousness injury damage all ppl ignore life dangre. Same ppl same human species all terrible. No safe here no safe any all place human

• Hugs
Reactions: Venus13, katagiri83, leaf23 and 10 others
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
There are people here who really care abut you and who really hope you can find peace somehow- you deserve so much better. :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: leaf23 and CTB Dream
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
What are u afraid of now? What could go wrong?

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23 and CTB Dream
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
What are u afraid of now? What could go wrong?
All wrong possible this Same reason ppl here ctb , see other topica scam etc human awful never ok all bad posbl no safe ,wat say thing ppl make more suffer etc all bad all see before exp make more

• Hugs
Reactions: Shu, leaf23, Outandproud and 1 other person
Kualk

Kualk

May we all find peace
Jan 10, 2023
Reminds me of a dream I had a few weeks ago where I had a peaceful little farm far away from any civilization and I just grew various vegetables day after day, sharing them with the few animals that lived near me. What bliss.
If there is an afterlife of some sort I hope I can have a little farm there.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GreyCTB, Shu, leaf23 and 2 others
Outandproud

Outandproud

Oct 17, 2021
This is a disrespectful post, she is really struggling, please be kind to her.
I think we are all struggling and I wasn't disrespectful in any way. You seem like overreacted. I don't know her and didn't understand what she meant so i asked, also English is not my first language and since it was abbreviated it was harder to interprete, thats all. Bye ✌️

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream, leaf23 and CTB Dream
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I think we are all struggling and I wasn't disrespectful in any way. You seem like overreacted. I don't know her and didn't understand what she meant so i asked, also English is not my first language and since it was abbreviated it was harder to interprete, thats all. Bye ✌️
Ok, I see that it is not because english is not your first language. If it was your first language saying "What are you afraid of now" would come across like saying "We're sick of hearihng you complain about things" or something like that, but I'm glad you didn't mean it this way. Some expressions are not clear when they are translated from one language to another.

• Hugs
Reactions: Shu and CTB Dream
Outandproud

Outandproud

Oct 17, 2021
All wrong possible this Same reason ppl here ctb , see other topica scam etc human awful never ok all bad posbl no safe ,wat say thing ppl make more suffer etc all bad all see before exp make more
I haven't read The scammers threads yet. I have to though, thanks 4 the reminder. Indeed a lot can go wrong, lots of evil everywhere

• Hugs
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022

No worry hugs

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Kualk, Outandproud and Someone123
Outandproud

Outandproud

Oct 17, 2021
Ok, I see that it is not because english is not your first language. If it was your first language saying "What are you afraid of now" would come across like saying "We're sick of hearihng you complain about things" or something like that, but I'm glad you didn't mean it this way. Some expressions are not clear when they are translated from one language to another.
You just assumed the meaning of my "expressions" just for writing "of now" instead of just "what are u afraid". People can't be all the time overthinking every single word. I still think it's overreacting and not worth discussing it. But just my opinion. I assume you are friends and you were protecting her so thats nice of you.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and leaf23
stermc

stermc

libertas quae sera tamen
Nov 24, 2022
I just wanted you to know that I get happy every time I see you are posting. Of course I feel bad about the content, because I am sorry you are suffering, but I am always glad you are alive. Can't imagine what you are going through, but I empathize.

I hope you feel better and realize there are a lot of people who care about you.

• Love
CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
You just assumed the meaning of my "expressions" just for writing "of now" instead of just "what are u afraid". People can't be all the time overthinking every single word. I still think it's overreacting and not worth discussing it. But just my opinion. I assume you are friends and you were protecting her so thats nice of you.
Nit mean bad, interact possible harm injury damage friend help

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
You're safe here. Nobody is going to hurt you. I promise. <3