TamaZCat

TamaZCat

Journey Before Destination
Oct 25, 2023
I've never really wanted much for my life. Growing up I enjoyed playing video games, eating delicious food etc. but besides enjoying myself moment to moment I've never really wanted or needed anything. I don't understand why this is so bizarre to most and moreover why it's treated like there's something wrong with me? Like, I'm sorry I don't really have worldly desires but as time goes on what I'm even allowed to do with my day is being restricted more and more? I just don't get it

• Hugs
Reactions: TheGoodGuy, R_N, WAITING TO DIE and 1 other person
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
This sick society is all geared around the acquisition of wealth and power.
We are expected to be " successful " and have big ambitions, and have a big house and a fancy car.
Yet anyone who doesn't want these things is often branded a loser .
Being content with little is a blessing, it's usually the simple things in life that make us happiest.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and TamaZCat
TamaZCat

TamaZCat

Journey Before Destination
Oct 25, 2023
This sick society is all geared around the acquisition of wealth and power.
We are expected to be " successful " and have big ambitions, and have a big house and a fancy car.
Yet anyone who doesn't want these things is often branded a loser .
Being content with little is a blessing, it's usually the simple things in life that make us happiest.
That's kind of it, I've found my happiness and instead of - anything to suggest support - I'm treated like there's something wrong with me. Doctors orders that I can't even use my computer for gaming and such

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE