T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
I bought from DMC a little over a day ago & it says it was shipped, but when I check the tracking number that I was sent on international tracking sites, it says that no tracking information is available. Is it possible that they couldve mistyped the tracking number? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
you're probably using the wrong website. they told me they use 17track

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
I bought from DMC a little over a day ago & it says it was shipped, but when I check the tracking number that I was sent on international tracking sites, it says that no tracking information is available. Is it possible that they couldve mistyped the tracking number? Has anyone else had a similar experience?
They may have printed a shipping label w/tracking number but it hasn't yet been picked up by the shipping company.🌹💔

D

dauntra17

Aug 12, 2024
I'm not familiar with DMC in particular, but another site I ordered from, the tracking number didn't activate right away. When I went and reread my confirmation email, in small text it did say it would take 10 days to activate, but it really only took 4 for mine. I also was using those tracking sites

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov and maniac116
T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
you're probably using the wrong website. they told me they use 17track
When I try to use that website, it says "The carrier has not updated the information or try switching carrier and then check again."
I'm not familiar with DMC in particular, but another site I ordered from, the tracking number didn't activate right away. When I went and reread my confirmation email, in small text it did say it would take 10 days to activate, but it really only took 4 for mine. I also was using those tracking sites
the problem is, it's supposed to come between august 31 and september 5, and I was kinda riding on the fact that I'd be able to get it held for pickup at the post office. if SN gets delivered to my house, i am FUCKED.

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
For me, the tracking showed up on DMC's website in the tracking orders section almost straight away & I followed it there at the start. But then it sat at customs for ages & then I think it disappeared for a bit before coming up on the postal tracking app in my country - it didn't give the delivery a name, just said parcel coming from Ukraine. I'd give it a few more days before stressing out too much (as someone who definitely 100% undeniably stressed out too much 🤣). Good luck.

justanotherdaynow

justanotherdaynow

tryin to find a way off this planet
Jul 25, 2024
Would someone mind dming me the email that they received tracking information from?

I ordered and emailed them about tracking info but they didn't respond on how to track it so I have no clue when it's arriving

Madison98

Madison98

Aug 30, 2024
Is someone able to pm me the details of this website and how to order through them?

T

ThatStateOfMind

Paragon
Nov 13, 2021
Sorry to kind of side track this but can anyone tell me how long DMC takes from order to arrival?

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
Would someone mind dming me the email that they received tracking information from?

I ordered and emailed them about tracking info but they didn't respond on how to track it so I have no clue when it's arriving
If you ordered from DMC, they have a track my order section. And if they didn't respond to email, they have their WhatsApp on the website too - they answered all my questions extremely quickly via WhatsApp - some literally within seconds even though I'm in a different time zone. Also, my post above about lag when switching between countries. Good luck.

Reactions: maynoname
maynoname

maynoname

Aug 13, 2024
If you ordered from DMC, they have a track my order section. And if they didn't respond to email, they have their WhatsApp on the website too - they answered all my questions extremely quickly via WhatsApp - some literally within seconds even though I'm in a different time zone. Also, my post above about lag when switching between countries. Good luck.
You followed all the way on their site before following on the site of your country's post office, right?
My order is only supposed to arrive in about ten days, but I'm getting ready

D

DOHARDTHINGS24

Student
Apr 30, 2024
You followed all the way on their site before following on the site of your country's post office, right?
My order is only supposed to arrive in about ten days, but I'm getting ready
I have some memory issues I'm sorry but I remember tracking on DMC's page at the start. And they had warned me on WhatsApp that they had no control over tracking services in other countries. It definitely showed on DMC when it was shipped & at customs in their country. It showed up on my postage app at some point - again memory issues sorry - I "think" it might've shown up on mine while still in customs over there, but it definitely 100% showed up on mine when it was at customs in my country. It sat there so long I really freaked out & then sat aT other points across my country & my delivery took way longer than quoted. But I guess once they've sent it, it's not up to them how long it sits at customs each end or the speed of the local delivery service - I thought they'd know from previous customer orders but either mine just took too long or their time estimates aren't as great as everything else they've done for me & for a lot of us. Best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: maynoname