WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
A lot of suicidal people have a bucket list: a list of things they want to do before they off themselves.
Personally I have no desire whatsoever to do anything anymore except die.
Even if I did have a few last wishes, then I could not follow through with them.
My sex-drive is non-existent, and has been so for years now.
I could not have a favourite last meal because I eat very little these days and food tastes like cardboard.
I would not appreciate a holiday in a beautiful location because everything, no matter how beautiful appears grey and bland.
This world just seems so dead to me.
Yet, I feel like I've died already.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: inviável, backtoearth, MyChoiceAlone and 1 other person
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'm pretty much where you are. there were a lot of things i used to like doing. just physically can't anymore. lost my drive a while back. still like food but i think i eat less than 1/4 of what i used to. yeah, i'm pretty much ready. can't see going through another year.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
i'm pretty much where you are. there were a lot of things i used to like doing. just physically can't anymore. lost my drive a while back. still like food but i think i eat less than 1/4 of what i used to. yeah, i'm pretty much ready. can't see going through another year.
Yes, it's a living death sentence for some of us.
Sorry you are going through this too.

Reactions: MyChoiceAlone
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only an eternal, dreamless sleep appeals to me as well. Existence is just a burdensome chore, there is no value in this meaningless existence that just leads to suffering, it's tiresome simply just being conscious and aware.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE