• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
There truly is no beauty in something so hellish as existence and I find it so repulsive when humans suggest otherwise, to insist that this existence which has caused immense harm is beautiful truly shows a lack of awareness. It's really horrific how existing beings have suffered so unbearably as a result of this abomination all throughout history, I'll always see it as tragic how life exists at all when the absence of everything is perfection, It's tragic how there isn't perfect non-existence instead of all this endless suffering and cruelty.

I certainly see it as a tragedy to be conscious and aware with the ability to feel the most immense agony destined for nothing but to decay and deteriorate, human existence truly is the most hopeless imposition that serves no purpose or function than to cause one to suffer.
To me existence is just a terrible mistake and there is no beauty in something so abhorrent, existence is very much evil to me as it's the source of all suffering, existence is the ultimate cause of all pain and torment and under no circumstances would I ever wish to exist, all I wish for is the peace of an dreamless eternal sleep where all is finally forgotten about, only eternal non-existence is beautiful to me.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
A

awaitingdeath

Jun 12, 2024
Can't agree more. Life is full of pain.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie