• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Abcede

Mar 28, 2018
(Forgive my english.. not my mother tongue) In a country with very strict laws, I have no fckng access on everything. I'm so desperate for N, inorganic salts, OD-ing on drugs, and/or helium tanks which are the most peaceful to use. Can't even get Chloroquine.. UGH. Wish I could do 'road accident' but I do not know how to drive. Can't do compressions coz that'll hurt. I have low pain threshold.. it sucks big time. Sometimes I just imagine, what if I just steal a police gun and shoot myself, but then again, I do not know how to use a gun. I'm in so much pain. I really want to go. But I can't think of another way.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, lastsummer, LastGoodbye and 5 others
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018
Totally feel you > <

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, Tiburcio, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Abcede

Mar 28, 2018
Right?! It's my life. Why would I even get arrested.. I'm not gonna use it on others. They can watch me end my life if they want. Stupid laws. Stupid authorities. Power trip.

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
W

werewolfking

puke
Mar 18, 2018
Mmmmmmhm

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Ligature strangulation, when done properly is painless. Takes practice and research to do it right, but unless you're a stupid whiny crybaby rhat can't even die properly this won't be a problem.

Check out 8ch.net/suicide they have lots of info on strangulation there. Also the book "Five last acts 2015" you can download it as pdf from 8ch.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and 1 other person
ChizuruN

ChizuruN

Failure at Living, Failure at Dying
Mar 20, 2018
If you mean carotid artery compressions OP, it doesn't really hurt if done right.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and 3 others
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
If you mean carotid artery compressions OP, it doesn't really hurt if done right.

From experience and research. There is no "pain". At most there is strong pressure and a bit of discomfort (can be minimized with proper preparations) but nothing unbearable.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, Tiburcio and NoDream
M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Worst case scenario, buy a rope. Hanging might be painful, but it is a temporary pain.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, StarDust, Dead_Inside and 2 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Wish someone or something would give me the strength to hang tonight

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, StarDust and 3 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I ca
From experience and research. There is no "pain". At most there is strong pressure and a bit of discomfort (can be minimized with proper preparations) but nothing unbearable.
I cant get it right all I feel is pain at the front of my throat

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Worst case scenario, buy a rope. Hanging might be painful, but it is a temporary pain.
How long do you think the pain would last with full suspension

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
How long do you think the pain would last with full suspension
I don't have any data to support this claim, but probably not more than one minute, maybe two. Honestly, I would take minutes of pain if that meant dying.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GoneSeptember2018, StarDust and 3 others
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
I don't have any data to support this claim, but probably not more than one minute, maybe two. Honestly, I would take minutes of pain if that meant dying.
I've put lots of pressure on neck with rope and cant get past the feeling of pain on the front of my neck

D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
Nah, you pass out in 10-20 sec max.
If you kick the char and actually do full suspension that is. Partial is more tricky to pull off.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GoneSeptember2018, lv-gras and 1 other person
S

shadow11

Wizard
Jul 31, 2018
Nah, you pass out in 10-20 sec max.
If you kick the char and actually do full suspension that is. Partial is more tricky to pull off.
Thst makes me feel some better the thought of just choking to death really freaks me out trying to get the rope just right

G

great-ape99

Student
Apr 22, 2018
Death by cop. Call the cops and run at them with a knife. Problem solved. Personally I wouldn't go out that way it's undignified, and the cop will go the rest of his life knowing that he killed a someone. I am sure there has got to be a way to get the supplies. How about a drop ship location?

C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
(Forgive my english.. not my mother tongue) In a country with very strict laws, I have no fckng access on everything. I'm so desperate for N, inorganic salts, OD-ing on drugs, and/or helium tanks which are the most peaceful to use. Can't even get Chloroquine.. UGH. Wish I could do 'road accident' but I do not know how to drive. Can't do compressions coz that'll hurt. I have low pain threshold.. it sucks big time. Sometimes I just imagine, what if I just steal a police gun and shoot myself, but then again, I do not know how to use a gun. I'm in so much pain. I really want to go. But I can't think of another way.

where do you live?

Reactions: lv-gras
C

creatureoflight

Mage
Jul 27, 2018
Death by cop. Call the cops and run at them with a knife. Problem solved. Personally I wouldn't go out that way it's undignified, and the cop will go the rest of his life knowing that he killed a someone. I am sure there has got to be a way to get the supplies. How about a drop ship location?
the only fault is that compared to the U.S, most police don't shoot to kill and they will just shoot him in the leg or something and then he will survive with a damaged leg and end up in jail for 25 years.

Reactions: GoneSeptember2018 and lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
the only fault is that compared to the U.S, most police don't shoot to kill and they will just shoot him in the leg or something and then he will survive with a damaged leg and end up in jail for 25 years.
Death by cop. Another unrealistic fantasy.

Reactions: lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
Rope is cheap and like others have said, partial can be relatively painless.

Reactions: Deleted_9cKnXB34QG
A

Abcede

Mar 28, 2018
where do you live?
I was in SG back then. Ive waited 3 long yrs to be an official adult and get the stuff I need. Not in SG anymore and finally I have SN, and sleeping pills. Im left with 1 more to get a hold of.. friggin metoclopramide needs prescription. Need to practice my acting skills and to read more on migraines and vomiting. Hopeful for now.

Last edited: