CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Injury damage disabl hard talk no argu make fun et
Sep 17, 2022
This life absurd awful joke no sense, not even 2nd chnc nit 1 more try? Wat non sense life this no able do any cuz non sense hpn injury damage me, not go back not chng stay this awful prmnt all cuz nonsn wat awful life unfair life cruel life

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: unnormal9, Forever Sleep, not_actually_human and 6 others
Holu

Holu

Hypomania go brrr
Apr 5, 2023
Hallo.
It's not my business to pry into your life, so please don't think I am. I do not know what injury you suffered and the damage it did to you but it sounds horrible. I'd love to be optimistic to comfort you, but it would destroy me to give you false hope. In some cases, there simply are no second chances, regardless of how much power or wealth you have. And for that I'm really sorry. Situations like yours really emphasize how much better death is than life, so the fact that you are still here is nothing short of a miracle. I'm sorry for what your suffering, I can never understand how horrific it is, but I really do wish there was something I could do to help. So much suffering, and for so fucking little. Hopefully the world ends soon.
You seem to be a very free spirit, so I'm not going to remind you we are here for you(even though we very much are!). Do as you like my kindred friend.

Oh and here is cat pic

Attachments

• 516142CB-BF2F-4F98-B7FE-FDBC4E2E636E.jpeg
    516142CB-BF2F-4F98-B7FE-FDBC4E2E636E.jpeg
    224.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and not_actually_human