• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Okay so the answer to this question might make me have to rethink my CTB method. I don't have a car so I found some filled nitrogen tanks on amazon. My question is how will they be delivered? I know these tanks can be dangerous, so will they send it through normal mail just with hazard stickers on it or will it come in a special delivery truck. I still live with my parents so I need the delivery to be discreet.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and ropebunny
profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I ordered nitrogen gas through the Internet in the USA (but not through A): It arrived via FedEx and someone had to sign for it.
I still live with my parents so I need the delivery to be discreet.
At the time, all I could find was a large cylinder (125 ft^3 or ~3500 liters). The cylinder came in a cardboard box, but due to size (~4 ft tall and 80 pounds weight) was anything but "discreet".

Last edited:
Reactions: Lorntroubles
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
I ordered nitrogen gas through the Internet in the USA (but not through A): It arrived via FedEx and someone had to sign for it.

At the time, all I could find was a large cylinder (125 ft^3 or ~3500 liters). The cylinder came in a cardboard box, but due to size (~4 ft tall and 80 pounds weight) was anything but "discreet".

Thanks, the tank I saw was only a foot and half tall. It's 40cu so it should be enough to CTB and signing for it won't be a problem. I just hate talking to the delivery guy lol

profoundexperience

profoundexperience

You can feel the punishment but you cant commit ts
Jun 29, 2020
I just hate talking to the delivery guy lol
The delivery guy could have cared less... just wanted a signature. But, I was prepared if there were any questions: It was a "gift" for a "friend" who was a welder.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium