• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
I have 10 litre nitrogen %99 and regulater flow meter with nrb mask but when i breath nothink happening idk whats problem maybe i have some mistake ir wrong prepare anyone help me good guide to work properly thanks

playd3ad.

playd3ad.

embed it feels, like eternal ache.
Oct 7, 2023
"It's when your oxygen levels drop you'll begin to feel dizzy and weak till you finally pass out."

i found this if that helps

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
"It's when your oxygen levels drop you'll begin to feel dizzy and weak till you finally pass out."

i found this if that helps
i breathed fpr 10 minute but nothink happen

ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
I have 10 litre nitrogen %99 and regulater flow meter with nrb mask but when i breath nothink happening idk whats problem maybe i have some mistake ir wrong prepare anyone help me good guide to work properly thanks
why don't you use an exit bag nrb aren't the best for this purpose

Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
The mask is the problem as it is not designed to isolate you completely from the surrounding air. Go for either EEBD or SCBA setup.

Reactions: mtoro998, k1w1 and Iamtired
H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
The mask is the problem as it is not designed to isolate you completely from the surrounding air. Go for either EEBD or SCBA setup.
How to get eebd in iraq and price

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
How to get eebd in iraq and price

I suggest trying to find local sources (physical stores or websites) that sell it.
You would need to look for stores that sell maritime or safety equipment.
If you can find a local source, that would be better and cheaper.

I know of one or more sources that may be able to deliver to your country, but the hood itself is very expensive, and the shipping costs are probably really high too.

There are also some EEBD hoods on sale at Alibaba, but I don't know if they are of good quality.

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
I suggest trying to find local sources (physical stores or websites) that sell it.

I know of one or more sources that may be able to deliver to your country, but the hood itself is very expensive, and the shipping costs are probably really high too.

There are also some EEBD hoods on sale at Alibaba, but I don't know if they are of good quality.
Is that good prepare or have some mistake

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Glandular

Glandular

Student
Mar 23, 2023
Generally, EEBD equipment is cheaper but it is still expensive. If you can't find something in your region I would also suggest an exit bag since you already have a cylinder and a working flowmeter.

K

k1w1

Experienced
Feb 16, 2022

The EEBD masks are of sufficient quality for this task. Theyre only used once. Cheap also.
Is that good prepare or have some mistake
The mask is the problem. Im sending you a link. You only have to buy the mask with hose, not the oxygen cylinder that comes with complete units. They cost about $15US plus postage and the company is reliable. You will need to put a brass adapter to the output of the regulator as you are moving away from a 'medical' use to more of an 'industrial-safety' use. This way the hose can be extended.
It was a great shame what happened to your country. So much history destroyed by those idiots, not to mention the corrupt regime running the place. No chance of escaping to the West?

Last edited:
Coconteppi

Coconteppi

It was a cool lil place. Just missing something :)
Mar 14, 2024
The mask is the problem. Im sending you a link. You only have to buy the mask with hose, not the oxygen cylinder that comes with complete units. They cost about $15US plus postage and the company is reliable. You will need to put a brass adapter to the output of the regulator as you are moving away from a 'medical' use to more of an 'industrial-safety' use. This way the hose can be extended.
Do you still happen to have the link to this? Would you be willing to PM it to me?