• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Enlightelemental

Jun 12, 2022
For some reason i am under the impression that there might be a reason to wear a face mask or disposable respirator when using the exit bag method

I dont remember why

Is it ever necessary?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
For some reason i am under the impression that there might be a reason to wear a face mask or disposable respirator when using the exit bag method

I dont remember why

Is it ever necessary?
No, the N95 medical mask is suggested for use in Final Exit but only for CTB' ing with suffocating yourself with carbon dioxide(a method now seen as unreliable), but not for Nitrogen--Post on the Inert Gas Exit Bag mega thread to get more answers

Reactions: LADY007
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Better use the inert gas method with diving equipment.

Reactions: EternalšŸŒˆRainbow
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Advantages of this method
NO shortness of breath and NO feeling of suffocation, as CO2 continues to be exhaled.
Inhalation of pure Helium or Nitrogen that is not enriched by exhaled breathing air
(with oxygen and CO2).
No risk of failure due to uncontrolled movements during unconsciousness or slackening of the muscles and a resulting change in body position.
Helium and Nitrogen are odorless and tasteless.
No danger to other persons due to escaping gas.
Unconsciousness occurs very quickly (only a few breaths).
Death after approximately 3 minutes in painless unconsciousness.

Reactions: nosoul