• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Slipkorn

May 10, 2023
I live in an apartment, and I don't drive. I get around using public transit, or uber. Would I be able to get a bottle delivered to an apartment? Red flags? I have knowledge of fabrication, so I could say I need it for work, welding stainless. I've seen listings on Amazon, so I know I can purchase and have delivered, just don't know if they would bring it to an apartment.

GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
Yep, I got it delivered to an apartment. And mine is big (10L 200bar).

Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023
I picked mine up and brought it home in a bag via public transport. If you can get it delivered, go for it.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I live in an apartment, and I don't drive. I get around using public transit, or uber. Would I be able to get a bottle delivered to an apartment? Red flags? I have knowledge of fabrication, so I could say I need it for work, welding stainless. I've seen listings on Amazon, so I know I can purchase and have delivered, just don't know if they would bring it to an apartment.
Just say it's for Nitro beer!

Welding and deliver to apartment that sound suspicious