• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
I want to order a 50l nitrogen gas bottle. But how much pressure? I can choose between 200 bar and 300 bar. Which one do i have to choose (and why)?

Reactions: forced2live and Mare Imbrium
Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
50l is a huge amount.
5l reichen. 50l wiegt 45 kg oder mehr !
Most experiences are with 200 bar

Last edited:
Reactions: forced2live and Predestinated
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
I want to order a 50l nitrogen gas bottle. But how much pressure? I can choose between 200 bar and 300 bar. Which one do i have to choose (and why)?
With that much nitrogen, it really does not matter. You are looking at the equivalent of about 250cf of gas. You could CTB many times over. Nevertheless, most regulators are rated at no more than 200bar; anything above that you risk damaging the regulator. 300bar is equivalent to 4250psi.

Reactions: Predestinated and Mare Imbrium
wannagohome

wannagohome

Jan 6, 2021
5l tank at 200 bar weights 10kg and gives you 1000l of gas. At a flow rate of 15lpm the flow is maintained 67 minutes.
Larger tanks get too heavy to be handled easily. 200bar is the standard. Be sure to get regulator and flow meter also designed for 200 bar.

• Love
Reactions: Greenberg and Mare Imbrium
Predestinated

Predestinated

Student
Jan 9, 2019
are you filling just a bag/ mask or a car/ room?
a bag. but I have read that you need much more Helium and Nitrogen. because your brain will be working after you have passed out. so you need to be sure that even after you passed out, there is enough gas to kill your brain. You need flowing gas for over an hour.

Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
a bag. but I have read that you need much more Helium and Nitrogen. because your brain will be working after you have passed out. so you need to be sure that even after you passed out, there is enough gas to kill your brain. You need flowing gas for over an hour.
I'm no expert but I do have a little experience working with gas canisters (but obviously I didn't use it for this purpose before) and I am getting a 20L for myself and that is more than I think I will need to allow for it possibly taking longer than planned. Yes, it is correct that if your gas runs out and you start breathing normal air after you have passed out, you will likely wake up again. For a bag (as long as it's not got a rip in it) you definitely don't need 50L, do some research and check it out but I think 20L is more than enough (maybe google how many litres of air a human breathes per hour) I plan to do that same google search soon. With a regulator, I read somewhere in one of the threads on this forum to set the pressure to 15 but I haven't checked it yet. If i find more info i will share

Shiva_Story

Shiva_Story

Student
Mar 12, 2023
So a 2 ltr tank won't work.
I think 2 liter gas bottle is an option with Scuba/Scba method only, where the amount of gas needed for self deliverance is way lower. But I would double check anyway.