• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fiteorflite2

fiteorflite2

Oct 4, 2018
Could someone "hold my hand" through this and supply me with every equipment link i need? I know how to get the tank/get it filled, my confusion starts at the flowmeter/hose. I don't want to go with the maxdog brewing kit, it seems way too expensive. My local welding store only had nitrogen flow meters in psi, and not liters per minute. Does anyone have a reputable link to a good liter per minute flowmeter?
Also, can anyone confirm Argon is just as effective, at the same rate of 15. Lpm? Flowmeters automatically go by liters for argon i have noticed (locally anyways). I dont know why i'm so paranoid. Well actually i do know. I dont want to mess up.
Thank you for reading.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Jen Erik

Jen Erik

-
Oct 12, 2018
This thread is a good resource: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-have-all-my-supplies.7742/#post-131403

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and fiteorflite2
fiteorflite2

fiteorflite2

Oct 4, 2018
This thread is a good resource: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-have-all-my-supplies.7742/#post-131403
Thank u (:

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Jen Erik
Kdawg2018

Kdawg2018

Still here...
Nov 10, 2018
From what I have read online, cyberweld website can ship u tanks that r filled, but I bought my tanks empty at a brewing store and now am going to fill them. The whole set up depending on what u go with should be around $200 if diy

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Also, can anyone confirm Argon is just as effective, at the same rate of 15. Lpm? Flowmeters automatically go by liters for argon i have noticed (locally anyways).
The flow of 15Lpm is regardless of what gas you use, Ar, N2, or He.

The magic number of 15Lpm is what it takes to replenish the volume of gas (any gas) that you're exhaling and carry away the CO2 that sets off the hypercapnic alarm. EMS uses 15Lpm of O2 to save patients.

A good source for any supplies --tank, regulator, etc.-- will depend on where you are in the world. If you're in the US, Harbor Freight Tools sells an adequate, inexpensive Ar/CO2 regulator with a flowmeter marked in Lpm.

Reactions: lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person