L

lonerclown666

Mage
Dec 1, 2020
Other humans dont care about you they will dont care if you are alive or not i wonder why people believe that someone care about you they dont humanity and morals are a joke positivism is a joke people are evil for nature even your own family dont care they only care if you have money or something to provide if you have nothing you are no one in this world if you have mental problems or you are suicidal nobody will care that is why nihilism is the answer nothing matters in this sick world we live in hell

Reactions: budgie, siray, TooConscious and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I wish I could be nihilistic, that would be a luxury so you have nothing to moan about if you truly believe it.
Nihilistic feelings don't change the fact this world is very real, very bad, sick, and very, very evil.

Reactions: budgie and DisillusionedDragon
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
If nobody cares about anybody than we are all already nihilsts. In that case, nihilism is the root of the problem, not the answer. Giving in is no kind of answer.

Reactions: Fragile
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hard determinism is always the answer. What happened, happened. What will happen, will happen. There is one future; not two, not three.

Reactions: budgie, DayAfterDay and Lmd
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I think I'm quite a nihilist. Been watching a lot of videos about Nietzsche these days.