• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GloomySunday79

GloomySunday79

GloomySunday
Sep 14, 2018
I am having a dark dark depression episode and it's causing me to have horrible nightmares. Anyone else going through this???!!!

Reactions: Orin, not_a_robot, Iwant2sleepforever and 6 others
MissLisa

MissLisa

Student
Sep 13, 2018
Yes, I have pretty horrific nightmares quite regularly. They are all about stuff that has happened or particular evil people I have known throughout life. It's not nice, hugs.

Reactions: not_a_robot, StarDust, weedoge and 5 others
GloomySunday79

GloomySunday79

GloomySunday
Sep 14, 2018
M
Yes, I have pretty horrific nightmares quite regularly. They are all about stuff that has happened or particular evil people I have known throughout life. It's not nice, hugs.

Mine usually envolves my loneliness. Having my best friend in them that I'm actually in love with but we will never be together. I have pretty sad and horrible dreams.

• Hugs
Reactions: not_a_robot, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I don't know if I'm awake or asleep anymore because it's all the same

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: not_a_robot, StarDust, mattwitt and 6 others
Soon4me

Soon4me

Enlightened
Jun 15, 2018
OMG yes i have nightmares also,i have insomnia and then when i finally do get to sleep i then have nightmares.

Reactions: StarDust, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DeathBecomesMe and 2 others
GloomySunday79

GloomySunday79

GloomySunday
Sep 14, 2018
OMG yes i have nightmares also,i have insomnia and then when i finally do get to sleep i then have nightmares.

I either sleep to much or not at all. My nightmares usually wake me up in tears. One of my scariest dreams is when I first moved in to the rental house I'm in now. I didn't even have a bed or a couch. I remember laying in the floor to try to sleep. I was cold, tired, depreseed. I dreamed I was dead and the police were trying to get into the house to remove my rotting bloated corpse. It seemed so real. What was worse was waking up alone and feeling like a living corpse.

Reactions: not_a_robot, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, RottingFlowerBrains and 1 other person
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
I either sleep to much or not at all. My nightmares usually wake me up in tears. One of my scariest dreams is when I first moved in to the rental house I'm in now. I didn't even have a bed or a couch. I remember laying in the floor to try to sleep. I was cold, tired, depreseed. I dreamed I was dead and the police were trying to get into the house to remove my rotting bloated corpse. It seemed so real. What was worse was waking up alone and feeling like a living corpse.
Terrible

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and GloomySunday79
NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
I have nightmares pretty much every day. There's no peace for me while awake or asleep and I'm so tired of it.

Reactions: Going Home, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and GloomySunday79
GloomySunday79

GloomySunday79

GloomySunday
Sep 14, 2018
I have nightmares pretty much every day. There's no peace for me while awake or asleep and I'm so tired of it.

I can relate I may go a little while with no nightmares but then get bombarded for weeks

RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
There ain't no rest for the wicked! My brain certainly sports that. I only have Ptsd related dreams n nightmares, or Night terrors every night. Nothing that's rainbows or fkn fairies that's 4 sure

Very upsetting although I strive on getting on with day when I wake in the mornings it's the only way

ITS a cycle though

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GloomySunday79 and DeathBecomesMe
S

Self destructed

Sep 18, 2018
I never sleep. But when I do it's always crazy dreams. That seem to only occur when I have insomnia and anxiety. The more I'm in depression the more and worse are my dreams.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and GloomySunday79
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I am having a dark dark depression episode and it's causing me to have horrible nightmares. Anyone else going through this???!!!
The last few nights my dreams has consisted of me cutting off my Limbs and throwing them at people

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, mattwitt, lv-gras and 1 other person
Tomasnil

Tomasnil

Mage
Apr 24, 2018
Im the opposit.... My nightmares makes me depresseed

Reactions: Mizule
RottingFlowerBrains

RottingFlowerBrains

Student
Sep 10, 2018
There ain't no rest for the wicked! My brain certainly sports that. I only have Ptsd related dreams n nightmares, or Night terrors every night. Nothing that's rainbows or fkn fairies that's 4 sure

Very upsetting although I strive on getting on with day when I wake in the mornings it's the only way

ITS a cycle though
Update: I've noticed less horrific dreams since I havnt drunk for nearly a week. Still unpleasant but less painful and raw.

( Lately I feel like everyone's sick of me on this website. I understand this might sound dumb but Every time I post I feel a sense of regret like who really cares about what I have to say? And that I'm saying doesn't make sense, or is bullshit that no-one cares about. I don't feel that way when I read the other users posts on this website only my own.))

• Hugs
Reactions: Orin, Justanotherconsumer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
GloomySunday79

GloomySunday79

GloomySunday
Sep 14, 2018
Update: I've noticed less horrific dreams since I havnt drunk for nearly a week. Still unpleasant but less painful and raw.

( Lately I feel like everyone's sick of me on this website. I understand this might sound dumb but Every time I post I feel a sense of regret like who really cares about what I have to say? And that I'm saying doesn't make sense, or is bullshit that no-one cares about. I don't feel that way when I read the other users posts on this website only my own.))

I'm sure that's not true I post very little here because I find it hard to trust even posting on this website. Maybe I'm just super paranoid but even scared to share things lately anywhere

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, RottingFlowerBrains, lv-gras and 1 other person
Psychospazz91

Psychospazz91

Sep 21, 2018
Unfortunately. You're not alone hun.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and GloomySunday79
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
I don't remember any dreams unless the tv is on. I used to have bad nightmares in my youth, somehow I learned to realize I was dreaming in the dream, if you can do this anything you think will happen, then I imagined a sword in my hand and there it was, I then killed the demon with the sword never had any more nightmares ever.

Reactions: RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and GloomySunday79
Cee

Cee

cute girl
Sep 22, 2018
my nightmares are always a dark twist on my own reality. Kind of like uncanny valley...

Reactions: not_a_robot, RottingFlowerBrains, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Psychospazz91

Psychospazz91

Sep 21, 2018
One trick my dad taught me that usually works, is soon as you wake up grab a pen and a piece of paper and jot the dream down. I mean, every single detail no matter how small or irrelevant it may seem!
Any colors, scents, bystanders, animals, Feelings etc. Get every bit of it on paper.

Once you're done, burn it.

So far it's got a 90% success rate for me. Has stopped some of my worst recurring nightmares.

Reactions: Nihil, Donewith_, Justanotherconsumer and 1 other person
T

Taylored

I've figured it out
Sep 20, 2018
I always have nightmares full of symbolic meaning that I spend days trying to decode. It's something I just have to deal it.

Reactions: not_a_robot, Justanotherconsumer and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I have been having these nightmares most of my life.

I dreamed some scary crap yesterday..
In my dream.. I was sleeping in my bed, my brother told 'I am not sure if the kitchen door has been locked'.. I told my mom and bro its better to check it without being afraid.. I switched on the flashlight and walked into the living room.. and saw a small boy(I know he is not human), I was frozen..unable to speak. the small boy is just staring at me blankly. My dad saw me and was asking me.. whats wrong. he apparently can't see him.. I was unable to speak, was try to tell with signs.. after some time, I told him.. i can see a small boy of age 6-8 years. Later, I gathered some courage, coz my dad is also with me (it felt strange to me.. coz iam not that brave honestly) . i walked upto him.. I didn't even ask what is he doing there.. i just asked him to leave my house.. which he refused to. strangely.. I just started to push him out of the house through the door(sounds crazy), he was refusing to leave. And i woke up terrified. But, this is a bit different.

I had these terrifying nightmares most of the time.
But , I had these nightmares.. usually,when I get these nightmares ..I will face this black structure. and in most of my dreams.. when i notice it or think something is wrong.. I immediately try to switch on the light..It'll not be on.. so, i know something is wrong and try to get away from there. somenights, I had continuous series of nightmares..,I used to wake up terrified from a nightmare, try to sleep after a while only to get another nightmare.. wake up again. I used to cry that i was cursed with this. My mom know this.. she used to pray, say me to go to sleep. The thing is.. I experience this and no one in my family experience it this much.. my bro and dad ask me .. its all in your head, why don't we experience it despite being in the same house? and why you alone have it. i felt like i was in this alone.. like no one can understand what it is. And i did not visit a doctor.
My grandma stays in another country, visits us once in a couple of years. Recently, when she visited us.. something happened. we both were sleeping in the same room and in the middle of the night, she started making some unclear sounds.. like she was struggling. I woke her up, asked if she is ok. she told... she had a bad nightmare, she felt like someone was catching her hand, trying to pull her from bed. she drank some water and slept. After a while .. she again was struggling.. and making sounds.. i woke her up, she again told that she felt someone was trying to pull her hand. she woke up 4 or 5 times.. that night . had no sleep.and i was not affected that night with bad dreams.. It felt different for me that night.. honestly, i felt happy to see another person like me .. it was like seeing myself from outside. Usually, it was me who gets up screaming from nightmares. I felt good that someone can understand what i actually face.. iam not alone in this( it might sound crazy). I told her... I wake up countless number of nights from these nightmares and it felt different for me to see her in my position.. she told she gets nightmares once in a while.. but it was very severe that day. I felt a slight relief that day.. i always thought that I was insane for having them.
many people know about my nightmares.. that i wake up screaming in my sleep. its a bit embarrassing honestly.

Reactions: Orin
Tortured_empath

Tortured_empath

Arcanist
Apr 7, 2019
Not for me. The nightmare starts when I open my eyes.

Reactions: Nihil and Catch_The_Beaver
Nihil

Nihil

Student
Mar 4, 2019
Yeah, I have them nearly every night. Truly dark and disturbing ones where as hard as this world is to survive in, I'm sometimes glad and incredibly relieved to wake up from said nightmares. I've been getting better with my depression and ideation, and both have been receding. Think I'm starting to develop PTSD though. Nightmares are always from the past, followed by flashbacks and intense headaches and dizziness. Not fun. Sympathize with anyone suffering through constant nightmares.

Reactions: Kuolema
Orin

Orin

Experienced
Apr 16, 2019
I had this nightmare where i grew old and senile, then died. I went up to heaven and enjoyed my stay for some time, then some entity (an angel?) asked me if i wanted to go back to Earth to be reincarnated (since i was senile when i died, i had totally forgotten about all the trauma i experienced in life). So i agreed and relived all this shit all over again.

Reactions: Donewith_