Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Things ant bin going to good for me on the health front. And now to top it of my nightmares are back :( . One of them is bit like the guy face melts in Indiana Jones with the ark in it . Well i dont melt i am looking in a mirror and like sum thing is sucking all the water out of me . And just as it ends i wake up o another one were i am on fire and people just walk by and do nothing. The really bad one i am in a grave yard i am standing next to an open grave. They two grave diggers and a vicar the vicar looks at me and says its time for me to die . So the grave diggers grab me throw me in the open grave then they start to fill it in . And then i noticed they are people around the grave looking in and smiling as i get berryed a live. And when the grave filled in the crowd start to cheer and clap and thats when I wake up in a cloud sweat :( . Mind you i think they another part to that larst one but can't remember much . All i remember it sum how i have dug my self out of the grave. But i get the felling that a lot of time passed because as i am walking down the street people look at me and scream and run away . Sum how i see my self in a mirror and I am half rotted a way you can see worms and maggots eating me away . Then i wake up from that one then i tend not be able to go back to sleep for a couple of days. Dam my head is a mess if a shrink try to anerlies me i think i would end up putting him or her in the nut house LOL . Well lets see if i can get back to sleep mind you at the moment I am more likely to win the lottery than get back to sleep heheheheheMuuuuuuHahahahaha (maniac laughing) :P :D . Night night every one sleep well ;) :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and TheSoulless
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
Ngl I get them a lot which coupled with sleep paralysis can make sleep uncomfortable.

• Hugs
Reactions: Existingnotliving and TheSoulless
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Tell me how to get my nightmares back. After i fall asleep its just blackness and then i wake up tired. I dont like world of being awake. I want my dreams and nightmares back so that i feel atleast for few hours that this isnt my life anymore.
Just how do i get em back.. Sorry for rambling