• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
I want something now, and nothing is going well. I cant work out how to get bitcoins, another thing wanted an ebay gift card which I cant find anywhere to buy. they gave me an online site but the links broken.
another pharmacy doesn't answer which seems dodgey but I cant find anywhere else.
so frustrated with it all. I cant wait weeks, how do people have the patience for this? what is quick to get and painless?

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
A rope. Not so painless but definitely quick if you haven't got the patience...

Reactions: Thorn
B

barny

Jun 17, 2019
ok ive done it, ive ordered a cr#p load of stuff. hope its legit. hope it comes quick. defo will be enough! hope I dont get arrested ! scared

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You will not get arrested if it is the SN method you ordered things for, it is not illegal. At worst you'll get some of the stuff seized by customs and have to re-order.