roseleaf

roseleaf

freedom is a dream that is just out of reach
Apr 25, 2023
im no scientist so what happens to our brains when its night that makes me so freaking emotional (i almost always post at night btw)

cuz every thought that i suppress during the day just all fill up my mind and the only thing i can do to get it out is to sleep but i'm sure you all know how difficult that is.

i should get help. but who wants help? i dont. cuz im a coward. and i hate myself. and i messed up too much already. i joke with my friends to take my mind off of all the shi but i can't its so stupid.
(im sorry my grammar is terrible im broken right now)
and recently and i cant figure out why i can't even cut anymore. i think its cuz im a coward.

im kind of just a living being with no thoughts except the stupid ones. i am the opposite of what the prodigy or genius is. i am where their stupid thoughts went so they could only have smart ones.
i hate it all. going to do more research for an easy method.
thank you for reading this y'all are the best

J

jj#blm

Jun 16, 2023
late night bad mood syndrome

Reactions: roseleaf
sunsh1n3

sunsh1n3

<3
Jun 23, 2023
At night, everything is quiet and we don't have as many sights/sounds/smells/etc. to distract us. So, when nighttime comes, we often have nothing else to focus on besides our own thoughts, so thoughts can spiral and spiral until they feel out of control. That's not to say these thoughts are logical just because we're having them, but more to say that when we're left alone with ourselves, our brains can overwhelm themselves just because we pay too much attention to our thoughts for stimulation. I find that it helps to have some kind of video playing at night, or at least some music or a podcast. It gives our brain something else to turn to for stimulation :)

MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
The nights are the worst for me, nothing to stop me from thinking, most break downs I just sh, if you need to talk my dms are always open

• Love