• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

catnowmeowmeow

Jul 16, 2024
I feel like night night is the most painless and easily accessible method but why does SN seem more popular when it's harder to get all the different drugs you need? How do you even source all of them?

lilac-moonbeam

lilac-moonbeam

it/she
Jul 16, 2024
From what I've seen, right now it seems as though the night-night method is only a theoretical way of ctb-ing based on the possibility of death from chokeholds (only in this case, having that pressure sustained).
If you look through the threads about it further, you will see a lot of SS posters struggling to it pull off despite many attempts/different materials/positions.
So far, the only case where I've heard of someone using this method and successfuly ctb-ing is a video clip (its usually on gore sites) of someone using the ratchet and cornhole bags. That said, I have my doubts that it was done correctly, as it seems to have been more of a struggle rather than passing out almost immediately.
So, in short, it sounds easier said than done to use the night-night method.

In contrast, something like SN or Halatal, though harder to source, has shown to be much more peaceful, fast-acting, and easier with SI (drinking a liquid instead of self-strangulation). With the right dosage, purity, and meds to help keep it down, chances of dying are higher.

Unless people work out/refine the night-night method to be more reliable, I see SN or N being the go-to for now