• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

EveryBodyDies85

EveryBodyDies85

Jul 30, 2019
I've been thinking about using the night-night or partial combined with a bag over the head and maybe a combo of alcohol and sleeping pills to dull alarm response. Figured multiple redundancies will help the success rate come close to 100% as possible.

Has this been done or discussed before? Any known successful attempts?

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and TheDevilsAngel
Kirkscoobz

Kirkscoobz

Experienced
Feb 8, 2019
Hi,
I speak from personal experience here, you would need way a lot of pills for this to work, I took over 50 sleeping pills combined with codeine and Valium and booze, I woke up in a drench bag dripping all over me and sweating like it was summer, ill the next day and slept, it was not pretty.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and TheDevilsAngel
EveryBodyDies85

EveryBodyDies85

Jul 30, 2019
Hi,
I speak from personal experience here, you would need way a lot of pills for this to work, I took over 50 sleeping pills combined with codeine and Valium and booze, I woke up in a drench bag dripping all over me and sweating like it was summer, ill the next day and slept, it was not pretty.
I'm guessing the bag wasn't completely airtight/sealed?

hejakdgiwbq

hejakdgiwbq

d e a d i n s i d e
Jul 29, 2019
I'm guessing the bag wasn't completely airtight/sealed?
I second this. There's not much talk of just placing a bag over your head on this forum (I'm not too sure why) but as long as you layer bags (as to make them airtight), secure them around your head and overcome your SI (preferably with benzos and alcohol for a peaceful demise) you should die right? In theory that should work but I would get a second opinion.

kerolox

kerolox

Jul 5, 2019
I was considering the same thing but figured if I'm putting a bag over my head I might as well just do an exit bag.

Reactions: TiredHorse
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Putting a bag over your head without any means of flushing away the CO2 from your exhalation is an almost certain fail: the CO2 build-up will trip your hypercapnic alarm and even unconscious and drugged you'll fight to tear your way out of the bag. The original method of doing this, with heavy sedation, was apparently developed back in an era of different sedatives than are prescribed now. Even then, it wasn't reliable or peaceful. Thus it evolved into the much more effective exit bag/inert gas method.

CO2 has stymied a lot of attempts. If you're going to attempt with redundancies, do not use a redundancy that will expose you to high concentrations of CO2 (bag over head).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap