H

Harleyyy

Student
May 15, 2020
So i read about this method
And it seems doable but i do not know how to go about it yet. Is there any other thing except for those cornsack bags which can be used? I have read the megathread already but i would really be grateful if someone could help me out here. Any details will help

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
i also want to know more about it

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
You know those fitness bands people are putting around their ankles and knees to scult their asses? I'm planning to incorporate those into this method. I've tried and figured out which band would work best. That and benzos. That alone knocks me out for over half a day.

GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
You could use any small type of compress. The material would not matter much as long as it covered the sides of your neck and you could duct tape them to conpress them into your blood vessels/carotid arteries. Two folded socks, ice packs, washcloths, cheesecloth, oven mits, bag of peas/carrots/corn cold (might be interesting but probly not the best idea to be cold) or thawed, shirts, two big square wads of the duct tape your using anyway, two beanies folded into a cone shape, or anything else that would make a shape about half an inch or thicker by four to six inches diameter. This way you can be cheap and have more options. Be careful testing this method to make sure you dont ctb while experimenting. Remember you are trying to leave so dont worry so much about appearance. Unless somebody feels that is important also. Ctb is not a pretty thing, but for some people it could be.

Reactions: Sunset764
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I'm good with accidental CTB... Any day now....

• Love
Reactions: Sunset764
Dystopic_Momento

Dystopic_Momento

Dec 8, 2019
You know those fitness bands people are putting around their ankles and knees to scult their asses? I'm planning to incorporate those into this method. I've tried and figured out which band would work best. That and benzos. That alone knocks me out for over half a day.

That's such a great idea! I was going to use duct tape but this is so much better.