• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Serio

Serio

Feb 24, 2020
Ok so I have a few questions about the night night method and if anyone could answer or help it would be greatly appreciated!
For starters I was wandering if I could roll up my shirts and use flex tape instead of bean bags and gorilla tape
And then also I was wandering if after that you just tape it around your neck after placing it where u think the arteries are then just wrap it tighter and tighter correct? And also how can u b sure u got it on the right arteries and u have enough pressure and the shirts or whatever substitute for beanbags in the right place?
Would putting these shirts on my arteries and then wrapping the tape around work?

Last edited: