heyy

heyy

Jun 19, 2024
Is it going to work when I do it that way? :/ I really need to succed cuz I can't fail again.
I use:
(from Amazon) -> https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B0C17QL1KV/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A1H16RFUDCL4GK&th=1
and
https://www.amazon.de/dp/B09QCP5NBF?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Are these thing good for that method?
I am also scared that I won't find the right position for these cornholebags (but if socks are better I can do it with them too cuz some people do it with socks instead of conholebags).
how do I do that right? I am scared I'll fail.
And how tight has the rope to be? The carotid arteries are a little deeper in your throat but idk how deep.
I don't want to just "reach" til the jugular veins and get that really uncomfortable feeling and won't pass out.

I practiced it with my hands a few times
I sat on a chair infront of my desk and my elbows were touching the desk. Then I searched my pulse on my throat and was pressing my index, middle and ring finger on it.
Now to the question: Is that what I felt the right feeling I need to pass out? (and how do I get that rope to be tight enough... even with my hands it is not very easy...)
I feel very weird after not even 1 second. I feel like my breathing is a little restricted, I can't breath very good but It is bearable.
After 3-5 second my hands are starting to tingle/start to get smth like itchy? another 1-2 second later my visoin starts to get black.
I feel very weird...
After a total of 10 seconds or so I stopped or was "forced" to stop cuz my arms are starting to go "numb" or smth and I let go
When I let go the feeling continues for 'bout 3 seconds and then it gets better in the next 5 seconds
Is that right? Does it have to feel like that when u are doing it right?
I need help :/
What do I have to consider?
Do u have any tips?

PS: I am overweight... is there anything special I need to do? :(

Thank u for any help!! I appreciate u <3