• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
Hey all!

I want to try the night night method tomorrow night. Got all the supplies ordered and arriving tomorrow before 10 PM. I'm wondering where to place the corn sacks. Do they go on the BACK of the neck (as in the picture) or are they placed on the FRONT of the neck (where I can feel my pulse)? Or on the side? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I'm desperate enough to try...

jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
they're placed against your carotid arteries, which are in the front of your neck

Reactions: farine_de_ble
F

funnyjoy

Looking to go
Jan 13, 2024
Thank you

Hey all!

I want to try the night night method tomorrow night. Got all the supplies ordered and arriving tomorrow before 10 PM. I'm wondering where to place the corn sacks. Do they go on the BACK of the neck (as in the picture) or are they placed on the FRONT of the neck (where I can feel my pulse)? Or on the side? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I'm desperate enough to try...
How did it go? Did you have any luck finding the carotid artery?