• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
I press on the pulses right bellow my jawline but I dont feel anything.I want to try nightnight method.
I've been battling my mental illness for more than a decade.Im tired.so tired. I want to rest.ive lived long enough. I feel fulfilled. No regrets.

• Hugs
Reactions: Soul, Marz, brighter and 1 other person
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you went through that and I hope your next attempt brings you peace.

When are you thinking of doing the night night method?

Reactions: Pressed carotid and Marz
Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
I'm sorry to hear you went through that and I hope your next attempt brings you peace.

When are you thinking of doing the night night method?
Hi Thanks for the kind words. I need to figure out how first I can't even find where to press.

Reactions: brighter
C

Cloudy

Jun 12, 2019
I have the same problem. I can feel my pulse, but nothing happens when I press. It's kinda frustrating as this should be one of the easiest/most painless methods.

Faraway1990

Faraway1990

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Re read the main thread relax. Use your hand like a pincer find your pulse on either side you may need to dig in a little bit it's a method that can take time. Please make sure this is right for you before you do it. I hope you find the peace you are looking for. <3

Attachments

• carotid-ultrasound.jpg
    carotid-ultrasound.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 49
Reactions: Pressed carotid, Scribble Fan and Soul
Pressed carotid

Pressed carotid

Apr 20, 2019
Re read the main thread relax. Use your hand like a pincer find your pulse on either side you may need to dig in a little bit it's a method that can take time. Please make sure this is right for you before you do it. I hope you find the peace you are looking for. <3
I can sometimes find it and my vision goes black.my problem is it I rarely find it and I only can do it with my fingers.In order to die I need a tool that keeps pressing there for sometime after I pass out. Tourniquet didn't work.

Reactions: Ivenocare