• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Earlgrey177

Jul 1, 2019
So I've seen the night night mega thread and am going through with it however, in order to complete this I have to find the sweet spot? Where is it exactly? I can't find it, I hear people on here find it squeeze and get dizzy and if squeezed long enough could get you unconscious and kill you.
P.s I also have have a chubby neck I here that makes a difference.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
That's a difficulty most of us seem to have, chubby necks or no. Maybe this thread can help:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/location-of-the-carotid-arteries.18184/

Reactions: cornflowerblue
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
I wasn't able to figure it out. I've read all the threads and tried all the methods. I decided partial and night night aren't good methods for me since even if I got them to work it would end up being painful.

L

LivingToLong

Experienced
Feb 23, 2019
I'm struggling to find it too but I've had what I think is partly a success. It came from something someone wrote on one of the 'night night' threads. That is, that you don't squeeze, you push.

I was making the U shape with forefingers and thumb and feeling for the pulse in my neck. I could find it easily; above my voice box and on either side of, and 'behind', the wind pipe. I assume it's the carotid arteries as I can feel the throb under my thumb and forefingers, it's quite strong. I think where I was going wrong however is that I was squeezing - that is, as if I'm trying to close my fingers and thumb together, like closing a grip, or trying to make the U shape become an O. That wasn't working, all it was doing was 'hurting'. There was no dizziness or change in vision.

Then (after reading what someone suggested) instead of squeezing, I pushed. Keeping the U shape in my hand exactly the same, I move (push) my hand towards the back of my neck. THEN I could feel the dizziness start. I haven't yet held it for longer than 5 seconds so I don't know , and I'd guess that it'll take a little bit longer for me to black out than it seems to for other people BUT I do feel the dizziness start.

After I stop pushing, and release my hand, I feel a bit sick/nauseous. A bit 'bruised' too. I'm not pushing hard at all but I still feel it afterwards. I'll keep experimenting but I seem to be further on than I was.

Reactions: Thanatos, Earlgrey177 and done_so_done
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
So you find your carotid arteries with your fingers . . . . . . . . . . . what then ?

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
So you find your carotid arteries with your fingers . . . . . . . . . . . what then ?

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method.6834/

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
For some reason, it was working for me when I squeezed with my fingers. As soon as i tried a rope, it wouldn't go. And i tried many different things around my neck. Btw, my neck is really slim.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
For some reason, it was working for me when I squeezed with my fingers. As soon as i tried a rope, it wouldn't go. And i tried many different things around my neck. Btw, my neck is really slim.
That's what I was driving at in my post #5.

It's all very well hitting the spot with your fingers, but doing it with a ligature with pads, and trying to avoid collapsing the trachea is a different ball game.

D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
That's what I was driving at in my post #5.

It's all very well hitting the spot with your fingers, but doing it with a ligature with pads, and trying to avoid collapsing the trachea is a different ball game.
That's why my method is SN now. One night of trying this and to be so close...it's just too much to bare...

D

done_so_done

Jun 27, 2019
It is coming tomorrow. And tomorrow I'm going to the woods, to find a good spot. So hopefully Tuesday....