• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IwanttodieASAP

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Thank you to everyone who helped me find information on the night night method. The corn hole bags I bought ended up being worthless, so do not waste your money on them. Two rolled up socks not only worked, they were the only thing that worked. I started to feel light headed immediately and I saw stars within easily 3 seconds. I kept the strap tight for maybe 10 seconds and then I let it go. I honestly do not know if I would of let it on if I would of blacked out but I hope to find out the answer tonight.

That being said, U have had a pound ing headache all day. It is really hard to explain . It feels like there is a lot of space open in my forehead and I feel disoriented. I thought it was just a placebo affect seeing as in I only had it tignt for 10 seconds, bur it has not gone away all day.

Be careful if ypu do trial runs with this method. Please pray I can overcome my SI tonight

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, Forever Sleep, NoDream and 2 others
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Wishing you luck! Sorry you're going so soon. Well done with your experimentation, I wish I'd had that much success. See you on the other side, peaceful journey ❤️

Reactions: IwanttodieASAP
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This method does sound quite risky from what I read, but I guess that after all if it does work it's always another option for ctb. But anyway, I hope that you find the freedom that you wish for.

Reactions: IwanttodieASAP
onedayitsmytime

onedayitsmytime

Nov 27, 2022
Same... The methods very unreliable. Got my sweet spot but nothing more.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
Very unreliable method. Fat YouTuber dies, but me, me stay. Very unreliable...

Reactions: Asiam