Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Dragging up a old spoken about method. Looked through here and know the downsides of pain etc

But anyone with some in depth knowledge of this, would appreciate answers.

So vape juice nicotine can it kill?

The best I can get in UK to make your own juice is in link below.

1. Is this credible to ctb with looking at the concentration
2. Would a 1000ml bottle be sufficient

• Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright
sarahR

sarahR

Experienced
Nov 11, 2020
Dragging up a old spoken about method. Looked through here and know the downsides of pain etc

But anyone with some in depth knowledge of this, would appreciate answers.

So vape juice nicotine can it kill?

The best I can get in UK to make your own juice is in link below.

1. Is this credible to ctb with looking at the concentration
2. Would a 1000ml bottle be sufficient

This is prob one of the most agonising ways to go op. Are you sure you want to go this way?

Reactions: darksideofthebright and Donk
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
This is prob one of the most agonising ways to go op. Are you sure you want to go this way?
I am unable to get SN having tried 4 people all packages stopped at customs. I would buddy with anyone with SN if I could. Have looked at plant poison and various other methods. I really want to ctb asap as can't see another Christmas. I know it's going to be painful I just want a guaranteed way out of this life.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sarahR, darksideofthebright, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
Perhaps worth considering methods that make you lose consciousness.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Happy to take a bunch of Phenergan with the above. If someone knows if this is good happy for a PM rather than reply in the open. Or if anyone in UK is about to ctb with SN would be happy to join them again PM me. Otherwise will be forced to jump as only other reliable way.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Took me a while to respond, when I first saw this, I was half asleep to think clearly and was in a rush to get to work. But with nicotine... that's a tricky one. I know that it's cholinergic, but, in a way, that's sorta what we want. However... with the SLUDGE and flaccid paralysis and whatever CNS issues, yeah...
I think scopolamine however could help with the GI symptoms, but... I'm not sure if it's not gonna cancel the desired effects.

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Took me a while to respond, when I first saw this, I was half asleep to think clearly and was in a rush to get to work. But with nicotine... that's a tricky one. I know that it's cholinergic, but, in a way, that's sorta what we want. However... with the SLUDGE and flaccid paralysis and whatever CNS issues, yeah...
I think scopolamine however could help with the GI symptoms, but... I'm not sure if it's not gonna cancel the desired effects.
Thanks for replying, was looking more if I used the vape juice as a drink does it have a high enough content to ctb. Would basically be ordering the nicotine bottle above and taking 15 Phenergan an hour before drinking the bottle.

Reactions: DetachedDreamer97
DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
Thanks for replying, was looking more if I used the vape juice as a drink does it have a high enough content to ctb. Would basically be ordering the nicotine bottle above and taking 15 Phenergan an hour before drinking the bottle.
If you can, I'd consider getting some tobacco and making an even more concentrated extract of it.

Reactions: Gromit-CTB