A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
I was talking about poisonous substances with one of my clients (not for suicide) and he mentioned that death by nicotine overdose is extremely "easy", if you make "tea" from one pack of cigarettes and drink that then it's enough.

Could this be true? Seems too good to be true.

DetachedDreamer97

DetachedDreamer97

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2018
I was talking about poisonous substances with one of my clients (not for suicide) and he mentioned that death by nicotine overdose is extremely "easy", if you make "tea" from one pack of cigarettes and drink that then it's enough.

Could this be true? Seems too good to be true.
It might. Though it'll be unpleasant as it's cholinergic. You'll basically be experiencing SLUDGE.

Reactions: Isadeth and dropdeadfred
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
I'd say doing nicotine patches with DMSO might be equivalent. Lol.

Isadeth

Isadeth

Visionary
Jun 12, 2020
I wouldn't be soaking cigarettes to make a drink when nicotine is available to add to vape pens. You don't even need to ingest it to poison yourself. Skin exposure is enough for some individuals. But anyway, it's possible to ctb with it; however, it doesn't present in a peaceful manner.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
On CSI someone was killed by multiple nicotine patches. Which sounds a lot more doable than downing (and keeping down) "cigarette tea".

@AlternativeHealer2, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. If you want to talk about it, people here are good listeners.

You might also find this link useful:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

A

AlternativeHealer2

Aug 16, 2020
On CSI someone was killed by multiple nicotine patches. Which sounds a lot more doable than downing (and keeping down) "cigarette tea".

@AlternativeHealer2, I'm sorry you're contemplating such things. If you want to talk about it, people here are good listeners.

You might also find this link useful:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Thanks, my reasons are: a totally hopeless financial situation, chronic bad health and loneliness.

I'll just stick to SN then, sounds like cigarette tea would be a bad idea.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Soul
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Nicotine od looks like it basically tanks your bp, which I can tell you fist hand is not peaceful. There are certainly worse things. I think patches is a better option than sludge tea, and gum has oral side effects. Patches look like they are extended release though, so you would needs a comically large amount of them to get enough delivery.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
I used to smoke like a chimney. Trust me, you won't overdose from it.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I used to smoke like a chimney. Trust me, you won't overdose from it.
You could if you never used in and take high dose fast delivery, or already have low bp issues. It's like someone could od on caffeine way easier if they never ingest it than someone that drinks coffee through through the day. You likely didn't start with smoking a lot. It was likely a build up as your body became more tolerant of nicotine.

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
You could if you never used in and take high dose fast delivery, or already have low bp issues. It's like someone could od on caffeine way easier if they never ingest it than someone that drinks coffee through through the day. You likely didn't start with smoking a lot. It was likely a build up as your body became more tolerant of nicotine.
Well I smoked 60 Marlboro Red a day so....

Emily_Numb

Emily_Numb

Wizard
Jan 14, 2020
Did you have any sid effects from smoking? For how long did you smoke?
15 years or so. No side effects at the moment. Will probably end up dying from it eventually though.
Same. I couldn't taste food for years, was worried I lost it forever. Senses are still numbed.
I have an excellent palate and sense of smell. I worked as a Sommelier for some time.

• Wow
Reactions: demuic