hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
I'm just making this thread instead of using the older one I made for a few days ago so it's a bit easier to find for people interested in this method.

To summarise:
  • I will be attempting using a liquid nicotine solution (250ml, 72mg/ml, so 18,000mg or 18 grams of nicotine in solution) ingested orally alongside an antiemetic a few hours earlier (domperidone.) Amount of AE to be consumed unknown yet - I'll just go with the flow when I get there and update the thread with it.
  • Nicotine's LD50 is frequently misreported as being 10mg/ml due to outdated sources alongside with few reports - the actual LD50 is likely to be closer to 50-60mg/ml, although this is not an issue given the accessibility of the solution.
  • The cause of death from this method is highly likely to be from cardiac arrest (may be incredibly painful but only for a few seconds as you go unconscious quite quickly, from what I hear, with death following in minutes if left unattended) which then results in brain death from no oxygen and all that. Nothing too surprising. Expected symptoms before cardiac arrest are myoclonus (uncontrollable muscle movements, similar to that that occur during a seizure), nausea, tachycardia, the works.
  • Weight is 73kg. Age is 18. Male. Generally healthy, no other pre-existing conditions (besides mental, otherwise I wouldn't be here would I?) so for a typical person this should be quite indicative of what will happen should you try this method.
  • Nicotine intoxication and overdose is exceptionally rare, with fewer than 100 different reports written up in papers, with even fewer describing possible treatments and methods of combatting the method. Should this method be generally painless, it would possibly rival SN (or outright beat it) in terms of efficacy, accessibility, price, peace, time taken, etc. Time will tell if this is the case.
  • I will write up what happens in comments on this thread. I will attempt somewhere around 9-11AM BST. For timings involved with each report, use BST as the time zone.
  • Once it gets too much, I'll let you lot know (unless I go into arrest too fast and I don't have time - in which case no more comments will either mean I'm being treated at a hospital or just dead.)
  • Last meal was at around 00:30 (12:30AM, so 1.5 hours ago from the creation of this post), same for drink. I will have a small glass of Coke to wash the pills down easier, along with the nicotine, but not much more to avoid throwing up as much as possible.

Preliminary notes:
  • I actually don't have a clue how much domperidone I need to take for this. I don't want to overdo it because the OD symptoms would actually just defeat the point of it, but if I underdo it, I might not be able to make the most of the AE effects.
  • I'm fully expecting to throw up during this, though - I just need enough time to absorb at least 4 grams or so of nicotine (which should be easily doable given the concentration of the solution) for a likely successful CTB. I might have to stick a bucket next to my bed because I want to look presentable and nice when I go out, not with my face buried in my own bile and vomit.
  • Related to the above, I wonder if I should stagger the nicotine ingestion. 250ml, 72mg/ml, I only really need 56ml (rounded up) of this stuff to have a very high chance of death. I could take 56ml of the stuff, ingest it, and then wait 2-3 minutes before doing the next lot. This might be necessary not only to avoid the likely vomiting (so that there's less solution to vomit up in the first place) but also to avoid having to expose myself to a lot of the taste in the first place (it smells, and very likely tastes, like death, ironically enough.)
  • Given that it's around 2AM, I might pull an all-nighter for this so that I fall asleep and go in peace easier, maybe even having a chance of dying from the cardiac arrest in my sleep, if I don't wake up from the constantly-aforementioned vomiting.
  • Feel free to ask me anything personal. I don't care. I did this on the last thread, why not here. I have 8-9 hours to go, why not make the best use of it. Might also update my About Me with some more identifiable information, not so people I know IRL will find it, but just so that the people on this forum know a little bit more about me (and maybe some of my online friends will find it, I don't know.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: astr4 and ladylazarus4
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I've heard it tastes so bad, have you ever tasted it? I'm not sure I could bring myself to ingest it. I hope this isn't painful for you. Best wishes, you're in my thoughts.

eta: is there a reason you added "probably. maybe." in the title? You don't have to do this if you're uncertain about it. But of course I totally understand that this is what you want. I'm not trying to be pro-life, I just think you should be certain about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: hematomatema
hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
I've heard it tastes so bad, have you ever tasted it? I'm not sure I could bring myself to ingest it. I hope this isn't painful for you. Best wishes, you're in my thoughts.
I might give it a taste test, just a drop of the stuff. I think it's influenced based on what the solution actually is. Mine is a propylene glycol solution, rather than VG (don't know what that stands for, never bothered to check) so that might definitely make it taste worse than the other type, I don't know. I'll try and get a teeny amount out and taste test the stuff but at the same time I'm hesitant to do so because it might put me off of my method (whether or not the mere taste of a solution is enough to do that is a sign I shouldn't do it, who knows.) I do know it smells foul though. I'm hoping it's similar to drinking alcohol or something, where it burns and has a nasty aftertaste but it can be washed away. It's also another reason why I'm debating lowering the volume of solution I consume - I can 100% get 100ml or so down in a gulp or two, but 250ml, I'm not sure.

• Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4
reallysleepy

reallysleepy

She/her
Oct 25, 2023
I might give it a taste test, just a drop of the stuff. I think it's influenced based on what the solution actually is. Mine is a propylene glycol solution, rather than VG (don't know what that stands for, never bothered to check) so that might definitely make it taste worse than the other type, I don't know. I'll try and get a teeny amount out and taste test the stuff but at the same time I'm hesitant to do so because it might put me off of my method (whether or not the mere taste of a solution is enough to do that is a sign I shouldn't do it, who knows.) I do know it smells foul though. I'm hoping it's similar to drinking alcohol or something, where it burns and has a nasty aftertaste but it can be washed away. It's also another reason why I'm debating lowering the volume of solution I consume - I can 100% get 100ml or so down in a gulp or two, but 250ml, I'm not sure.
250 ml is a whole cup, would be a couple of seconds of drinking. If it's taste really bad that would be hard, but can it taste worst than like some nasty medicine we all have probably taking some time in our lives?
I hope it's easy for you and that it doesn't taste that bad <3

hematomatema

hematomatema

my name was lewis
Feb 29, 2024
Getting ready to take my domperidone I around an hour or two, and then will do the SN an hour or an hour and a half after that. Don't want to give it too long just in case it wears off.

However, I've been doing a little bit of thinking and I'm wondering whether or not I should call for an ambulance when I'm about to go into cardiac arrest. I'm not a big fan of my parents being the ones to find my corpse - I wouldn't want to traumatise my mother so severely like that (although I imagine the death of her son would already do enough of that.) Is this a smart idea? I might see if I can't find a way to set up a message or pre-recorded call for them to find me rather than my parents that goes off an hour after I expect to pass or something (unless I cancel it, of course.) Is this the play to make?

• Hugs
Reactions: ladylazarus4 and sancta-simplicitas
H

heyhoherewego

Sep 13, 2024
Getting ready to take my domperidone I around an hour or two, and then will do the SN an hour or an hour and a half after that. Don't want to give it too long just in case it wears off.

However, I've been doing a little bit of thinking and I'm wondering whether or not I should call for an ambulance when I'm about to go into cardiac arrest. I'm not a big fan of my parents being the ones to find my corpse - I wouldn't want to traumatise my mother so severely like that (although I imagine the death of her son would already do enough of that.) Is this a smart idea? I might see if I can't find a way to set up a message or pre-recorded call for them to find me rather than my parents that goes off an hour after I expect to pass or something (unless I cancel it, of course.) Is this the play to make?
in my first attempt i was experimenting with smth like this
used a whatsapp msg scheduler to send a msg to my friends telling them to call the police and what to say
next time i wont do allat cus it didnt help me go through with it (which is really the only goal of any pre-death preparation)

sancta-simplicitas

sancta-simplicitas

Arcanist
Dec 14, 2023

Just keep in mind that cardiac arrests can be reversed and if you called an ambulance and told them what you'd done they'd likely hurry like hell. Not so sure about long term damages from nicotine OD but I'd imagine the nervous system could be affected quite a bit. Some phones let's you schedule a text message, mine's an Android and it can be done if I hold down the "send" button. Might be a safer option.

Remember that if you feel uncertain, you can always change your mind.