B

BrainsAreFragile

Aug 16, 2020
My life is going to be destroyed in seven months, and on the day it gets destroyed, I am going to drive my car into the next semi truck that drives down the opposite lane. I was thinking of killing a homeless man for a new identity, but I came to realize that I caused myself to be in this situation (due to mental illness and stupidity), and an innocent homeless man does not deserve to die. Besides, doing this fucked up shit just makes me feel depressed to begin with.

I am trying to get my hands on morphine to counteract my emptiness (I cannot feel any positivity anymore at all, and have a constant tension headache from the stress of my current predicament). It sucks knowing that you only have seven months left to live, but it is for the better that I die, anyways. Dying is better than living with a destroyed life where you'll never accomplish your dreams. Plus, I am pretty lonely and have no friends. My life is over.

Sorry to post this; I know nobody here cares about it. It is just nice to vent while I am still alive for the short amount I have left. I'll probably be on here until early May (early May is when I commit my suicide plan, and trust me. By that time, I will have complete confidence and hopelessness in life to drive into the semi truck).

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: the witch’s lament, justpeachy, Rn110bg101 and 4 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
May I ask why this is your chosen method? It's not reliable and risks others. You might kill the other driver and not yourself.

Reactions: PatheticGirl43, the witch’s lament, Meditation guide and 10 others
Vault of Memories

Vault of Memories

A temporary being in a temporary world
Mar 24, 2020
I understand the feeling that there's nothing left to live for, but you're just fine with potentially killing an innocent person because of this? And what's the deal with the whole homeless man thing?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: PatheticGirl43, Bzrluvtriangle, Sensei and 8 others
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
I'm also confused about the homeless man. If you're dead set (haha) on doing a car method just drive into a tree. Don't involve random people in your attempt.

Reactions: PatheticGirl43, Bzrluvtriangle, Sensei and 9 others
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
May I ask why this is your chosen method? It's not reliable and risks others. You might kill the other driver and not yourself.
I understand the feeling that there's nothing left to live for, but you're just fine with potentially killing an innocent person because of this? And what the hell are you talking about with the homeless man? Is this a troll?

Too be fair, a semi will crush a car like a tin can so I don't think the driver would be put at much if any risk.

• Wow
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
OP addressed the homeless man thing saying the thought was due to mental illness, and op realized it would be bad.

Reactions: the witch’s lament
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
This plan not only endangers the semi driver but every other driver on the road at the time. I know mental illness and depression are fucking hard but I implore you to come up with a plan that doesn't needlessly endanger others. Check the resources thread at the top of the forum if you need ideas.

Reactions: Sensei, the witch’s lament, DyingAlf and 8 others
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
My life is going to be destroyed in seven months
may I ask what is going to happen to you in seven months and why you're so sure it will destroy your life?

Reactions: Sensei and Ghost2211
B

BrainsAreFragile

Aug 16, 2020
may I ask what is going to happen to you in seven months and why you're so sure it will destroy your life?

I am going to get a criminal record. And you guys are right; instead of a head-on collision, I will make it a tree or a wall.
This plan not only endangers the semi driver but every other driver on the road at the time. I know mental illness and depression are fucking hard but I implore you to come up with a plan that doesn't needlessly endanger others. Check the resources thread at the top of the forum if you need ideas.

True. I changed it to a tree or wall instead. I'll see in seven months

• Hugs
Reactions: the witch’s lament, foxdie, the end is near and 1 other person
L I F E T O L O S E

L I F E T O L O S E

only you can stop the evil
Sep 18, 2020
My life is going to be destroyed in seven months, and on the day it gets destroyed, I am going to drive my car into the next semi truck that drives down the opposite lane. I was thinking of killing a homeless man for a new identity, but I came to realize that I caused myself to be in this situation (due to mental illness and stupidity), and an innocent homeless man does not deserve to die. Besides, doing this fucked up shit just makes me feel depressed to begin with.

I am trying to get my hands on morphine to counteract my emptiness (I cannot feel any positivity anymore at all, and have a constant tension headache from the stress of my current predicament). It sucks knowing that you only have seven months left to live, but it is for the better that I die, anyways. Dying is better than living with a destroyed life where you'll never accomplish your dreams. Plus, I am pretty lonely and have no friends. My life is over.

Sorry to post this; I know nobody here cares about it. It is just nice to vent while I am still alive for the short amount I have left. I'll probably be on here until early May (early May is when I commit my suicide plan, and trust me. By that time, I will have complete confidence and hopelessness in life to drive into the semi truck).
Happy new year

B

BrainsAreFragile

Aug 16, 2020
I understand the feeling that there's nothing left to live for, but you're just fine with potentially killing an innocent person because of this?

Well, I was going to. But I came to a different realization now. Better me than the homeless man.

That's why it was going to be a semi truck, but you're right; there still are risks. I changed the plan to a tree or wall now. Pretty simple. Just speed up to 160 kmph and drive into a tree

Reactions: justpeachy
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
Sorry for not saying this earlier. I'm sorry life has taken this turn for you. People here are generally very sympathetic so if you need to vent more or talk with like minded people we're here for you.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, the witch’s lament, dec132013 and 3 others
B

BrainsAreFragile

Aug 16, 2020
Sorry for not saying this earlier. I'm sorry life has taken this turn for you. People here are generally very sympathetic so if you need to vent more or talk with like minded people we're here for you.

Thanks. It's good. Don't be sorry.

• Love
Reactions: Smellanie
AlreadyGone

AlreadyGone

Taking it day by day
Jan 11, 2020

Why kill a homeless man? Why not drive into a tree or something?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Bzrluvtriangle and justpeachy
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I'm sorry you're in this situation. I'm glad you've changed your mind and have opted for a method that doesn't endanger other lives. I think the more time you spend on SS, the more thoughtful you become about your chosen method.

My fear about your chosen method would be getting seriously injured rather than dying. If your attempt fails, there could be permanent damage that could adversely affect your quality of life, without relieving you of your other challenges.

My real hope for you is that you come to be at peace, whether with your decision or with your life situation. However the story progresses, I wish you peace.

Reactions: Sensei, the witch’s lament, Rn110bg101 and 1 other person
Dreamless Sleep

Dreamless Sleep

The eternal night before chaos...
Feb 1, 2020
I'm glad you've changed your mind about involving an innocent person in your ctb plan. Also, a lot can change in 7 months. This place is a good sounding board for what is going on in your life... should you change your mind about your decision.

Reactions: Sensei, the witch’s lament and Ghost2211
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Seems rather selfish to me. ‍♀

Edit: I saw that he changed his plan. I'm glad.

Last edited:
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Yikes, dude. There are so many different ways of killing yourself that does not endanger others. Maybe morphine overdose plus a few shots of vodka. Maybe you could hit a tree or something if you still wanna ctb by car.

the witch’s lament

the witch’s lament

Sep 5, 2020
I know the feeling of impending doom that you are experiencing. not having a support system is a huge contribution to that feeling, I imagine. as others have mentioned, a car crash involving just the one vehicle would be best as far as involving as few people as possible. however, I would recommend highly against a vehicular trauma CTB. you could become maimed and survive, or be in a permanent vegetative state that is worse than prison. thank you for addressing your initial post and your mentioning of homicide. I can't know to the full extent of your lament but hopefully it is not such that harming someone else is seen as a solution.

Reactions: Ghost2211