• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LivingInDaydreams

LivingInDaydreams

I'm going home.
Jun 15, 2023
I plan to do a full suspension hanging in the woods near my house. I know someone is going to find me and still be traumatized, but at least it won't be any of my friends.
I'm going to buy the rope as soon as I get my new debit card.
I'm very sad for all my friends, my boyfriend, my family who would be devastated by my death, but I just can't fight anymore.
If everything goes according to plan, I will be gone on Sunday of next week.
This was an inevitable outcome for me, but I still wish it could've turned out better.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Heartaches, simulant43, Dliena and 2 others
d3ad

d3ad

Mar 15, 2023
I plan to do a full suspension hanging in the woods near my house. I know someone is going to find me and still be traumatized, but at least it won't be any of my friends.
I'm very sad for all my friends, my boyfriend, my family who would be devastated by my death, but I just can't fight anymore.
This was an inevitable outcome for me, but I still wish it could've turned out better.
I am really sorry you had to reach this point. I hope you find peace.❤️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck. And by the way I'm sorry that other users are pressuring you into sharing personal information, that is unfair, it's up to you what to write, not them.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
I am wishing you the goodest of luck in your endeavors OP and hopefully you'll be granted eternal peace from savage world.

Reactions: divinemistress36
D

devin44

May 24, 2019
Can I just do due diligence - have you tried therapies and medication?