• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
So, I've decided I've got 2 weeks left until I end my life. I'm scared because I've never harmed myself in any way, But in the end I have come to the understanding that it's for the best. Things will never get better for me. Ultimately, I've decided my preferred method is SN.

There's no more goals that I have in life. I've tied up all loose ends and now it's time that I end my life, and put an end to the burden I put on others.
Only thing I need to do now is erase any records that I was on this site to begin with. I'm not really sure how to do that, so any help on that would be greatly appreciated. I also still haven't purchased SN, Hopefully that won't cause any delays. (If so, I'll make a follow up post)

This isn't a goodbye thread. I'll post updates on here till the very end. If for any reason my attempt at erasing any record of me using this site fails, I can guarantee you'll know if it is or isn't me.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, kawaiiphantom, reclaimedbynature and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck, I hope that you find what you search for.