Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
I had put this on my profile just to get it off my chest, but it's bothering me now. I'm not sure why:

Well. That was weird! I was prescribed Cambia for migraines. It's powder. :mmm: I had to disolve it in 50mL of water. (That measurement rings a bell...) I hesitated to drink it because of the taste and smell of it. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and took it. As I'm drinking it, I'm not paying attention to the taste. Instead, I was thinking that it was SN. It was a very weird feeling. :shy: I'm not sure if it scared the hell out of me or excited me. I can't tell but it's bothering me.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Lostandlooking, OnlyTheWind, Soul and 7 others
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
How did it taste,maybe is your unconscious trying to figure how will fell like SN

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 18655
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
To me that seems to be the case with people calling sleep an escape, it's exciting and scary at the same time.

• Hugs
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
It's funny how close fear and excitement are. I read a recommendation recently for people to "rebrand" our fears and anxieties as anticipation and eagerness. "I'm really looking forward to the supersalty taste of SN" ... "I can't wait to throw it up so I can take the second dose I'll have ready" ... "I get all tingly just thinking about turning blue and passing out" ...

• Wow
Reactions: Deleted member 18655 and sadworld
MisterPeeWee

MisterPeeWee

Patrick
Jul 21, 2020
It's funny how close fear and excitement are. I read a recommendation recently for people to "rebrand" our fears and anxieties as anticipation and eagerness. "I'm really looking forward to the supersalty taste of SN" ... "I can't wait to throw it up so I can take the second dose I'll have ready" ... "I get all tingly just thinking about turning blue and passing out" ...

Reminds me of my fear and excitement of seeing the unknown. What will it be? Will it be heaven, hell, better or worse?

• Hugs
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Reminds me of my fear and excitement of seeing the unknown. What will it be? Will it be heaven, hell, better or worse?

I'm supercurious too. x

• Hugs
B

BetterInthanOut

Student
Mar 6, 2020
This was so interesting to read, thanks for sharing, must have felt so weird!

• Hugs
Deleted member 18655

Deleted member 18655

Enlightened
Jun 4, 2020
Thankfully it was a disgusting minty medicine taste but by the time I realised that my brain was already confused. My first instinct was to gag because I didn't like the taste even though it was that bad. But I fought that urge and pushed on.

Thanks, everyone.

Oh, it was weird! I just woke up, of course with a migraine so I have to take another one. "Surreal" doesn't cover how it feels. It felt real. I actually looked at my fingers yesterday and wanted to go lie down right away!? :tongue:

Maybe my teenaged self who wanted to ctb but failed is cheering me on. Either way, I've never had such an experience where time, reality and my senses were so confused in a split second.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking