• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

barbie

Oct 19, 2021
Hi there,

Been reading a few posts and would really like to travel to the above mentioned countries hopefully by Jan next year to secure some N.

Money is tight for me and I'll be using whatever is left of my savings after this covid fiasco for this trip (lost job, no income, used allllll of my retirement funds).

This is why I need all the info i can because I really can't afford to have things not work out.

Saw a few posts about needing to post before I can PM people so please help if you can :) thank you!

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
tiredplant777

tiredplant777

Student
Jul 23, 2021
Never have traveled to those places for N, I didn't realize I could actually. Good to know. I've traveled to Peru about 6 times for ayahuasca. These places are beautiful so I hope no matter what you can see some beautiful things <3

• Hugs
B

barbie

Oct 19, 2021
Omg Ayahuasca!!! That's been a dream since forever. What was the experience like?

Oh and the N thing, yeah read it on the copy of PPeH posted by one of the mods here in this website. You can find it somewhere (am on mobile at the mo so a wee bit hard to navigate) . But some of the threads I read have been a little bit disappointing as they weren't able to get it as easily as the book describes.
That was in 2019 though and before COVID hit so maybe they have a different way of looking at things now? Or maybe the veterinarian pharmacies would be a bit more willing to part with N for some cash? I dont know

Never have traveled to those places for N, I didn't realize I could actually. Good to know. I've traveled to Peru about 6 times for ayahuasca. These places are beautiful so I hope no matter what you can see some beautiful things <3

• Hugs