A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Does anyone in nz have a safe place to do full suspension hanging and know how to do it properly it succeeds?

Reactions: Slate128 and Baskol1
Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
Just head out to your nearest bungee jump bro...

In all seriousness full suspension can be done in almost every garage where the rafters are exposed. Otherwise a tree in your nearest forest park could do? Might be tricky getting the stool to sit flat.

Reactions: Baskol1
A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Parks have cctv and could easily be found. I live with parents and theres no such support in our house.

Reactions: Ivenocare
D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Does anyone in nz have a safe place to do full suspension hanging and know how to do it properly it succeeds?

Hm, why Google Earth is not an option?

Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
Parks have cctv and could easily be found. I live with parents and theres no such support in our house.
As in, forest or national parks. Especially if you're in Auckland (Waitakere) or Wellington (Rimutaka), take a half-hour hike, get a few hundred feet off the path and you're essentially unfindable.

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
Trouble is i dont have a car/nor drive, will need to carry a chair through rough ways and have to find a right tree that is above flat ground so i can use the chair.

Reactions: Baskol1 and Ivenocare
D

DeepSleep

Student
Aug 8, 2018
Trouble is i dont have a car/nor drive, will need to carry a chair through rough ways and have to find a right tree that is above flat ground so i can use the chair.

Excuses, excuses... Fuck the car, a second hand bicycle might cost what - 100 dollars? Then whats the English name for that mountain climbing gear when you lift yourself up manually... Not an expensive thing either, just throw it over the strongest branch and lift up.

DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
Excuses, excuses... Fuck the car, a second hand bicycle might cost what - 100 dollars? Then whats the English name for that mountain climbing gear when you lift yourself up manually... Not an expensive thing either, just throw it over the strongest branch and lift up.
Dont be rude to people that want to ctb

Reactions: Johanna94, rue and Baskol1
K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
Hi also in NZ.

I understand the difficulty of finding the right method and place Anje.

K

Kiwi

Aug 29, 2019
I wonder how easy SN is to get here or N?

Just thoughts new to the idea of this.

DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
I wonder how easy SN is to get here or N?

Just thoughts new to the idea of this.
SN is easy to get almost anywhere
N not so much, only on deep web or from A (guy from PPH, Mexico)

A

Anje

Experienced
Aug 19, 2018
How
How the fuck would you carry a chair with a bicycle.