S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
I want to CTB more than ever now that it's 2024.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, AlwaysAsleep and 3 others
Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
Was it something in particular @SMmetalhead36 or just the uncomfortable reality that the clock has ticked again and the struggle erodes on

Reactions: Sleeper System
Sleeper System

Sleeper System

Z z Z z Z z Z z Z z Z
May 5, 2022
It's unbelievable. I never thought i'd be alive this long. Turned 33 last month.
I seriously thought and was ok with living until 30... guess it wasn't meant to be.

Anyway, yeah, another year... same old bullshit. I have no hope anything will change.

• Love
Reactions: Alatus_Nemeseos and SMmetalhead36
S

SMmetalhead36

Ready to have my forever date with suicide
Oct 6, 2023
  • Love
Reactions: Alatus_Nemeseos
Alatus_Nemeseos

Alatus_Nemeseos

Dec 27, 2023
I turned 32 in September and it really is an uncomfortable age. Its the time where you realise you're not as young as you used to be yet "young enough" to do something about it.God i hate that quote personally ahaha. The 30s really are the age where you feel the world turning ahead of you leaving you behind and it feels like it only gets worst with each waking moment.... A crippling paralyzing failure builds up inside eroding the good will within.

I wish I could say, fuck the age, it doesnt matter, who cares its 2024, walk your own path and don't let the label of age and year have a hold on your emotions. But such a saying is behemouthly easier said than done and as someone personally who struggles with this turmoil amongst otherthings its hypocritical of me to attempt to cheer on. Still for SM and Sleeper, im glad you're both around long enough for me to read your posts and know I'm not alone in feeling the pain of age in 2024

• Love
Reactions: SMmetalhead36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The way I see it the new year just means more opportunities to suffer, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone. A peaceful and guaranteed way to cease existing really should be more accessible so people can find peace from all the suffering existing brings.

• Hugs
Reactions: SMmetalhead36 and Return2themoonlight
Return2themoonlight

Return2themoonlight

Sele'ne shall guide me to peace and tranquility
Dec 31, 2023
The way I see it the new year just means more opportunities to suffer, it's certainly very much understandable just wishing to be gone. A peaceful and guaranteed way to cease existing really should be more accessible so people can find peace from all the suffering existing brings
You couldn't have said it any better cause every year new situations arise that shows me I haven't suffered enough. Im so close to the edge I truly don't know if my next step will be my last. This year is not for me...... AT ALL..

Reactions: SMmetalhead36