• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Giving life another chance?

Don't stay in bed. Allowing time to pass by with no goals not allowed.

The mind is of upmost importance, reading about NLP, leadership , and transformation.

Stretching myself to accomplish goals and tasks.

Commiting this week to star doing something about my project and my ideas. Presenting them. Show them to my public.
Excercise and other things are of priority, as my job!!! I need my job at the moment.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, AutumnEmbers, 21Neberg and 6 others
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Giving life another chance?

Don't stay in bed. Allowing time to pass by with no goals not allowed.

The mind is of upmost importance, reading about NLP, leadership , and transformation.

Stretching myself to accomplish goals and tasks.

Commiting this week to star doing something about my project and my ideas. Presenting them. Show them to my public.
Excercise and other things are of priority, as my job!!! I need my job at the moment.

That's good to give you the chance. i was wondering of nlp...can you explain how it works in simple terms? The explanations usually uses so much of rethoric that is not clear..

Reactions: dandan
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Rock on!

Sending you thoughts of strength, courage, and perseverance.

• Hugs
Reactions: blanketyblk, Kaput, dandan and 1 other person
dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
That's good to give you the chance. i was wondering of nlp...can you explain how it works in simple terms? The explanations usually uses so much of rethoric that is not clear..

I really can't give a good response now.

I can say:
NLP works through the conversation/imagination thats being held inside our minds, we depressed burnout people usually have conversation with negative intentions which take away our power to induce change.

Giving our selves the ability to see more possibilities with our same resources is one of the results of our mind conversation and willingnesss to explore outside our conventional thinking.

From our five senses, how each of us has a represention of life in our minds, we see things different, to the relfexive thinking of our thinking.... And questioning our selves...

I like reading Michael Halls books. Now I'm trying to practice what I learn.

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
I really can't give a good response now.

I can say:
NLP works through the conversation/imagination thats being held inside our minds, we depressed burnout people usually have conversation with negative intentions which take away our power to induce change.

Giving our selves the ability to see more possibilities with our same resources is one of the results of our mind conversation and willingnesss to explore outside our conventional thinking.

From our five senses, how each of us has a represention of life in our minds, we see things different, to the relfexive thinking of our thinking.... And questioning our selves...

I like reading Michael Halls books. Now I'm trying to practice what I learn.

Oh i thought it was changing words for positive ones or doing hypnosis...
Un mundo country is trendy now for sales

dandan

dandan

Feb 18, 2019
Much more than changing words...

"Un mundo country" is trendy now for sales ??? what? I do know they use NLP in sales. lol

WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
Much more than changing words...

"Un mundo country" is trendy now for sales ??? what? I do know they use NLP in sales. lol
Ugh cellphones Andrés auto complete excuse me aaah
What i was saying is that in my country nlp is being used for sales or coaching.