• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Schweppes

Espresso Depresso
Apr 20, 2020
Was wondering if anyone else has thought of this? You can buy gel capsules from amazon for pretty cheap and you normally get about 200.

If you measure out 25g of SN and then fill the capsules up with it then proceeding to swallow them. I was just wondering is this as effective as taking SN/N with mixed with water? This would completely bypass the taste in your mouth.
TIA

C

ceelo

Experienced
May 18, 2020
Was wondering if anyone else has thought of this? You can buy gel capsules from amazon for pretty cheap and you normally get about 200.

If you measure out 25g of SN and then fill the capsules up with it then proceeding to swallow them. I was just wondering is this as effective as taking SN/N with mixed with water? This would completely bypass the taste in your mouth.
TIA
must be cus a nurse died with a 1g pill

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Yeah it's been done with success I believe! The only trouble is we're not sure if it all releases at the same time due to the capsules dissolving at different rates - if they're stuck together or whatever

Reactions: Jumper Geo and Ἡγησίας
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
There are existing threads on taking SN in capsules.

The consensus seems to be that it is generally not recommended.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, WhatIsMyLife, Jumper Geo and 4 others
Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I hate to take pills, it always stuck in the throat, I can't see myself taking more than 10 pills
For N there are recipes, @jgm63 have a thread on that, I think it's the easiest way to drink it
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/n-taste-guide-draft.26278/

The goal is to make N burger, maybe in another life

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, peacefulhorizons and Busdriver
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
It would be OK using capsules for N as you don't need as many but for 25g of SN it's something like 25 capsules and like someone mentioned they will dissolve at different times so it could prolong the death.

I experimented using a few different methods below,

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...n-easy-and-cheap-solution-not-capsules.36248/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...zla-rolling-papers-chocolate-flavoured.37698/

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, SuicidalSymphonies, LivedTooLong and 1 other person
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
There are 4 related SN threads using capsules. All unconfirmed fatal.
type SN capsules in the search bar.

Reactions: autumnal